2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Happy for Gabe Kapler. Het got a lot heat for those Phillies teams.
I am honestly surprised at how much he's changed his managing style. I'm glad that he was able to adjust.

Also, I think I saw him biking to the ballpark one morning. If so, dude looks bigger in person lol.

The Giants have the best record so far since the deadline. Is that considered "blazing" as well?

If it makes you feel less insecure about them not being described with that adjective, sure. Giants have been hot. So have the Rays. The race is close, but it feels like the Yankees and Dodgers have the momentum, rosters and made the bigger splash at the deadline to potentially overcome the Giants and Rays. Again, gonna be interesting.

Last edited:
I am honestly surprised at how much he's changed his managing style. I'm glad that he was able to adjust.

Also, I think I saw him biking to the ballpark one morning. If so, dude looks bigger in person lol.

Seen him a few times jogging in the morning around north beach Telegraph hill with his shirt off. They say he lives on chesnut st going up to coit tower

Seen him a few times jogging in the morning around north beach Telegraph hill with his shirt off. They say he lives on chesnut st going up to coit tower
Ahhh that definitely was him then lol. I work near there.

we should prob kick the yankees a win or two. 7-0 on the season series so far....pathetic

200.gif

77714193-36A0-40F9-A75C-F63CDB83A58D.jpeg

I think the Mariners about to make a move with Oakland and Houston losing 3 in a row...now or never.
Astros always seem to have a down August. Just need to get healthy. Bregman being out this long has been a bummer. Yordan has had bubble guts the past two days as well.

Wasn't even that bad. I thought he was doing Elmer Fudd at first though. :lol:

Don't cancel Jack!

Nah, it was clear what he was doing, Elmer Fudd’s annunciation is more similar to Caucasian toddlers while Jack was doing a stereotypical Asian accent. I’m not saying cancel him but that was effed up and the apology was weak.

the fact that garrett dickards is still pitching tells you all need to know about our mgmt and FO's desires to do anything of worth this year

Back
Top Bottom