2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Damn.
I gotta see this Andrew Velazquez speech.
I really dig this Guys story.
And he’s playing well, at the most important time.
Impressive.
And he just smacks an easy Standup Triple

I. Have. Never. Ever. Seen this.
1D222C17-E97E-43EF-81AE-074FB03EBCFC.jpeg

I gotta see this Andrew Velazquez speech.
I really dig this Guys story.
And he’s playing well, at the most important time.
Impressive.
And he just smacks an easy Standup Triple

love that he's from the Boogiedown and always been a Yankee fan. dude is living everyone's dream from the Bronx :smokin

heard he's stayin with his parents while he's up here, makes his story that much cooler :smokin

love that he's from the Boogiedown and always been a Yankee fan. dude is living everyone's dream from the Bronx :smokin

heard he's stayin with his parents while he's up here, makes his story that much cooler :smokin
Yea I heard the same.
Everything is happening for the Guy.
I hope he can capitalize on it.
All those guys he's playing in place of struggled with the bat so as bad as injuries are and we don't wish them, couldn't happen in a better way......
Play up his worth either way.
Him or them.

The Reds tied the Padres for that second wild card spot. Wouldn’t be surprised if Cincinnati ends up taking it given their much easier remaining schedule.

As for the Padres. They have the talent to be a good team for a while. But crazy to see them struggle, (10 games over .500 in late august would be a great season for the Padres in almost any other year) after they were crowned the next big thing this past offseason, and all these high expectations were placed upon them.

Back
Top Bottom