2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

People just like it because of the son-dad catch scene, where they did that one last time knowing the significance of it.

That field of dreams game was pretty cool and I’m completely disconnected from baseball despite playing in HS and D3. It was a gimmick but the atmosphere gave the game a boost.

Don't think I ever looked that up :lol:
Man, the only reason why I looked it up is because I wanted to drive out and do a tour of where they shot the film. I found out they only used specific shots of the Valley and Dodger stadium, while the rest was in Utah lol.

The disappointment man lol

Completely forgot about the Field of Dreams game.

Caught the highlights looked like a highly sports entertaining game.

Game looked cool but did nothing for me emotionally. Looked like something put together to appease a certain population of baseball fans. Tim Anderson himself ain’t even see the movie haha!

X xxpizzo What is that weather going to do in Philly?
Whole LAD series it rained when there was like a 5% chance

Yaa that was weird came out if nowhere

9pm says the highest chance at 60%

its super hot and humid right now i can see another one of the little storms sweeping thru

it has gotten a bit dark out

They going to do this field of dreams game every year now? Would love to see other historic franchises play there with their throwbacks

It's great. Baseball needs more of it, just like the game at the LLWS -- which, are they doing that again this season? I also like the Sandler idea...all dope and great for the game.

C0D9591F-AA1F-4967-9D7F-AA7D543C0744.jpeg
B1203ED6-5BC4-4EF5-94C6-93E7203F600A.jpeg

Who’s the best ROOKIE this year, whole League?
India?
VOTTO has really pushed that Man, but that man has pushed VOTTO even more.
Said they have a bet every game, who can get on base the most……
Inspiration is underrated

Back
Top Bottom