2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

What's with the Dodgers ****ing up against us in late endings? It honestly baffles me, even as a Giants fan.

who knows, but I love to see it

cody stole a run earlier with a great catch so this balances things out

1627446286809.png

Olympic baseball looking pretty decent so far, DR is an inning away from upsetting a somewhat stacked Japan team for the first game.

Olympic baseball looking pretty decent so far, DR is an inning away from upsetting a somewhat stacked Japan team for the first game.
Had no idea Scott Kazmir is playing for Team USA. Good for him.

Yelich, Stanton, Ozuna, Realmuto, Marte…
fetchimage

Crazy, can't imagine what this feels like for some fans, let alone leaving my man Donnie Baseball out there with a butter knife in a gunfight. U would think Miami wouldn't have a problem with money but i guess not.

Is it that fans just don't go to games or ownership just ain't got the $ at all ?

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T Those first 4 you mentioned are inexplicable but Marte for Luzardo makes sense. Regardless of how you feel about Luzardo, he's a young arm with years of control left and may benefit from the change of scenery. Being that many games back this season, why not trade someone who may walk after this season?

Javier couldn’t even go 1/4 of an inning before Abreu had to save them from a potential grand slam

Back
Top Bottom