2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Yep, I really don’t want Turner to go but if ownership won’t re-sign him gotta get a haul now.

Scherzer, Turner, Hudson, Hand and Schwarber could replenish that farm system pretty quickly. Then you have depth pieces like Josh Harrison, Yan Gomes and Kyle Finnegan that could net something in return. We’ll see.

Gomes? yall need a catcher for now or for 3 years from now...? :nerd:

I think Dodgers will offer the most with Bauer no longer in their playoff plans. But I was reading that would put the Dodgers in the luxury tax.

Giants have plenty of money to take in Scherzer's contract, but idk how I feel giving up prospects when Farhan has done well rebuilding the Giants' farm.

We'll see.
With so much of it deferred I heard his money for the rest of the year wouldn’t be much for receiving team. Rays not playing games and trying to get Max AND Kris Bryant after landing Nelson Cruz?! Well damn…

I guess the Mariners have more trades in the pipeline but trading your closer to the team in first place in your division is a good way to kill the vibe in your clubhouse that’s 1 game back of the wild card.

Last edited:
I guess the Mariners have most trades in the pipeline but trading your closer to the team in first place in your division is a good way to kill the vibe in your clubhouse that’s 1 game back of the wild card.

Dipoto murdered it lol

He better land someone big

It’s hard to believe there wasn’t better deals out there but I guess the M’s had Graveman on a 1-year so he’d walk after this season anyways, and someone like Toro who’s somewhat versatile is young and has years of control left.

I feel bad for the M’s fans through, last night was big for them and you know the clubhouse is mad af right now.

maybe yall are in on Kimbrel or a lesser tier setup man and got the assets to flip for a hitter? that's the only way this works IMO

Dipoto is a bum 🤣

Way to kill the vibe of a team that’s playing their butts off and hat the best win of their season last night.

D925C011-3AFF-46CD-83AD-CB14E0CC9FB6.gif

^^^
Southside is 1st in the AL Central by a ton, is anyone besides casuals really sleeping though? I’d be more invested in their journey if TLR wasn’t there tbh…

Back
Top Bottom