2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

EBA3C481-D047-4CD0-A5AA-2C91DD1A8D8A.jpeg

I’m of the opinion they should sell everyone not named Soto or Turner. Lerner’s don’t like to sell though unfortunately.

A bidding war between the three NL West teams is perfect for the Nats. Hopefully ownership let’s Rizzo trade him unlike Harper in ‘18.

A bidding war between the three NL West teams is perfect for the Nats. Hopefully ownership let’s Rizzo trade him unlike Harper in ‘18.

It's being reported everyone on the Nationals team except for Juan Soto is available right now.

I think Dodgers will offer the most with Bauer no longer in their playoff plans. But I was reading that would put the Dodgers in the luxury tax.

Giants have plenty of money to take in Scherzer's contract, but idk how I feel giving up prospects when Farhan has done well rebuilding the Giants' farm.

We'll see.

It's being reported everyone on the Nationals team except for Juan Soto is available right now.
Yep, I really don’t want Turner to go but if ownership won’t re-sign him gotta get a haul now.

Scherzer, Turner, Hudson, Hand and Schwarber could replenish that farm system pretty quickly. Then you have depth pieces like Josh Harrison, Yan Gomes and Kyle Finnegan that could net something in return. We’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom