2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

It really sucks Oneil Cruz got hurt. He alone was fun to watch, but I like the Pirates too.
Oneil is a damn thumper for real. I'm hurt because the Dodgers traded him for Tony Watson, but Watson did his damn thing for a bit a couple years ago. I'm a big Ke'Bryan fan too..

Oneil is a damn thumper for real. I'm hurt because the Dodgers traded him for Tony Watson, but Watson did his damn thing for a bit a couple years ago. I'm a big Ke'Bryan fan too..
Dodgers also traded Yordan Alvarez to Houston for RP Josh Fields. Imagine their lineup if they didn’t trade some guys lol.

IMG_3258.jpeg

We here for Soto bobblehead night!

What a clutch HR by Grisham.

Batters with no gloves just make it look even sexier.

I miss Matt Carpenter. 😢

I want to beat y’all in the playoffs, we’re coming up on the 20-year anniversary of our last playoff win! And against y’all! I’ll then talk my ****.

Huh? You embarrassed us what do you want me to say? :lol:

What do you mean, "Huh?" :lol:

Say just that then...they got embarrassed. Or nothing at all? My bad for gloating...I wasn't aware of this championship the Twins won, but I do know they bumped NYY from the HR record book and made history again today against the Yankees.

Ftr...I didn't do anything, the Twins stomped the Yankees, I'm a fan of the Twins.

I want to beat y’all in the playoffs, we’re coming up on the 20-year anniversary of our last playoff win! And against y’all! I’ll then talk my ****.

That’s funny because I don’t think about you guys at all.

Back
Top Bottom