2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

The Yankees World Series MVP that season, Hideki Matsui, is a year and a month away from his 50th birthday. When can I expect y’all to win the whole thing again? When there’s an unlimited payroll?

Twins fan asking yankee fans when they expect another championship…..remind when was the last one and how old you were lol.

but for real, y’all did work tonight. Y’all are a fun team to watch. Just hope if we do meet in the playoffs we have our whole rotation healthy. Don’t need y’all batting around in the 1st off a rookie filling in for our starters lol.

I was -1, which is a temperature in Minnesota not an age. I’m not even convinced it happened.

The Yankees aren’t at least the 90s version I see in the first half of Seinfeld.

I know they’re going to win one soon/at least in the next five years, because I think you guys would agree once in five years is reasonable. You have the money but it’s NY, no player would be against a trade there midseason.

I gotta get the argument out while it’s current, c’mon 2009. The Rays this year yikes.

I gotta get the argument out while it’s current, c’mon 2009. The Rays this year yikes.
still waiting for the Rays to play someone above .500. They have the Jays here next I believe, so that’ll be their first winning team.

I **** with the mid-late 90s Yankees...the "evil empire"...Like how those teams were built...not so much lately. Lately being last 20 years or so.

This came up on my FB feed :lol:

Screenshot_20230413-050822~2.png

It was the 2nd week of the 2015 season and I was predicting legit big things for 2016.

I remember all the "The Plan" arguments I had back then.

If Theo ever does become commissioner, he should have his own wing in the Hall of Fame. He ended both of the most famous curses in Baseball history.
That's the same as winning a Super Bowl with the Browns and Lions, or an NBA Title with the Clippers and Kings.

The Yankees World Series MVP that season, Hideki Matsui, is a year and a month away from his 50th birthday. When can I expect y’all to win the whole thing again? When there’s an unlimited payroll?

WHO can call it brother!?

still waiting for the Rays to play someone above .500. They have the Jays here next I believe, so that’ll be their first winning team.

Regardless it’s still impressive what they’re doing even if it’s against bums.

It’s baseball, you can lose any game against a bad team. They haven’t.

Boston is EIGHT GAMES BACK.......in the 2nd week of the season. :lol:

Tampa is +71, next closest in all of MLB is the Brewers at +25. :lol:

Rays have a 4 game lead on the Brewers, Twins, and Braves.......who all lead their divisions. :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom