2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Hell of a game. Padres lineup is real, going to be fun playing y’all moving forward. Have to catch a game in SD when things calm down and open up in the future.

Hell of a game. Padres lineup is real, going to be fun playing y’all moving forward. Have to catch a game in SD when things calm down and open up in the future.

First year my wife is with the team and I couldn’t go to a single game because of covid :rofl:

They let fans in next year I’m going to every single home game I’m gonna od on same baseball.

I’m all for the showboating man so Manny needs to let that go bc the Pads been flexing all season and he did it like 2 innings earlier :lol:

Screenshot_20201007-191533_Nova Launcher.jpg

If you’ve never been - it’s beautiful, my favorite ballpark.
It's crazy because I've been to SD plenty of times but never been out to the park. When I was still living in CA we planned some trips down to SD when the Dodgers were visiting but never followed through. Going to make it happen next year hopefully.

It's crazy because I've been to SD plenty of times but never been out to the park. When I was still living in CA we planned some trips down to SD when the Dodgers were visiting but never followed through. Going to make it happen next year hopefully.

Day game with some of SD’s beers - will be a perfect day

Back
Top Bottom