2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

lol give the kid a break he too hype his first playoffs. Plus these dudes are all about showboating gotta take it too
:lol: I'm all for it honestly. Love to see the emotions.

I just thought it was funny that it wasn't Belli who celebrated but a dude who nearly gave the game up.

Machado chirping just to get swept is unfortunate. Graterol is definitely coming back out for the 8th with these insurance runs.

:lol: I'm all for it honestly. Love to see the emotions.

I just thought it was funny that it wasn't Belli who celebrated but a dude who nearly gave the game up.

Machado chirping just to get swept is unfortunate. Graterol is definitely coming back out for the 8th with these insurance runs.

lol I get you kid excited he got the out even if it was from someone else :lol:

Hope they let Brusdar pitch to manny next inning

man after that I don’t want him coming back out he’s gonna be too excited and be wild

lol I get you kid excited he got the out even if it was from someone else :lol:

man after that I don’t want him coming back out he’s gonna be too excited
The reactions from Muncy and the other Dodgers are funny as hell. Was it a tumultuous ending between Machado and the Dodgers? I don't remember.

The reactions from Muncy and the other Dodgers are funny as hell. Was it a tumultuous ending between Machado and the Dodgers? I don't remember.

eh he got crapped on for not running out grounders and being diva-ish (the usual for him) but otherwise it was fine. He got paid, happy trails.

Back
Top Bottom