2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Both AL and NL Central had all them teams make it to wildcard and none made it to next round???

With the exception of 1 start, he’s been pretty shaky tbh. I feel that would be a morale boost more than anything. Give us Lamet back and I’ll be excited

SD definitely could use those arms. I forgot that there's breaks from series to series, but none during until the World Series, so the pens are going to be shot if starters can't go deep. Looking forward to this LA/SD series. Go Dodgers!

SD definitely could use those arms. I forgot that there's breaks from series to series, but none during until the World Series, so the pens are going to be shot if starters can't go deep. Looking forward to this LA/SD series. Go Dodgers!

HOPEFULLY yesterday is something to build on for the padres bullpen, only pitcher that doesn’t cause high blood pressure is Pomeranz :lol:

Yeah I looked at the schedule and there aren't any days off for the LDS and also the LCS :lol:

Yeah. we'll really see who has the best rotation now.

I also feel like, outside the Marlins, these were going to be the Top 7 teams even if we played a full season. So it saved us 102 games :lol:

Back
Top Bottom