2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Clevinger BYKE

Personally not a fan of this move. He hasn’t really pitched since September 13th, missed a start, then threw 1 inning before leaving with injury. I know options are limited but imo even best case scenario is 4-5 innings and in a series with no days off that puts you in an immediate bullpen disadvantage.

People complaining about Gleybar stealing second last night while up 6 but was there any complaints about Curtiss almost hitting TWO Yankees in the head?

Acuna crushed that.

Yeah it’s interesting with no breaks and whatnot, however I don’t know that SD saving Clevinger for later this series makes sense either. Again, these games are played within 3-5 days straight depending on how many wins each team gets, so his circumstance/condition won’t change much from today through Saturday.

This will be a fun series, but the Dodgers got this.

Yeah it’s interesting with no breaks and whatnot, however I don’t know that SD saving Clevinger for later this series makes sense either. Again, these games are played within 3-5 days straight depending on how many wins each team gets, so his circumstance/condition won’t change much from today through Saturday.

This will be a fun series, but the Dodgers got this.

True.. hoping he surprises me. Lamet being out is the big blow, hopefully when the season is over there isn’t a surgery announcement.

Acuna just made them pay for getting hit. :lol:
Man went from 1st to home off a base hit.
Marlins probably just woke the Braves up.

-Correction, Marlins did wake the Braves up.

Back
Top Bottom