• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm bummed out that I couldn't go support the Raiders at SoFi Stadium today.

I'm going to dread their annual divisional visit with the Chargers there because ticket prices will be inflated, especially for the loyal Raiders fans willing to show up. The cheapest price is actually over $200 with less than 2 hours to kickoff now on secondary markets.

It ain't worth paying a lot for a so-called cheapest ticket to try to move down to better seating because the get-in price won't be cheap for this game. It's only worth getting the cheapest ticket for a game and trying to move down only if it is legitimately mathematically cheap like that.

I'm bummed out that I couldn't go support the Raiders at SoFi Stadium today.

I'm going to dread their annual divisional visit with the Chargers there because ticket prices will be inflated, especially for the loyal Raiders fans willing to show up. The cheapest price is actually over $200 with less than 2 hours to kickoff now on secondary markets.

It ain't worth paying a lot for a so-called cheapest ticket to try to move down to better seating because the get-in price won't be cheap for this game. It's only worth getting the cheapest ticket for a game and trying to move down only if it is legitimately mathematically cheap like that.

One of the downsides of the team being good :lol:

One of the downsides of the team being good :lol:

It's also compounded with the factors that Raiders have a loyal fan base willing to travel, especially since it's in the L.A. market where Raiders fans are deep.

please shut up all these dudes talking up Herbert and the Chargers, I like Herbert but damn

At least the Raiders fans let the Chargers know they're not welcomed or wanted at their home stadium when they booed the hell out of that unwanted cancer team when they walked on the field. 😆

Raiders looking hella flat offensively and defensively. need a big play to get them out of the funk.

Secondary is depleted, O Line is non existent, and Grudens play calling has been head scratching.

2nd half this team is always different but 21-0 is tough to comeback from

Chargers just the better team on both sides of the ball. I had feeling we would loose but not like this hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom