Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arnette is trash

hopefully this injury doesn’t linger for Jacobs.
hopefully they can get incognito back too

he had a good PB and then let that play happen. It wouldn’t have been as bad if he didn’t give up and not even touch him. Hopefully he turns it around. On the flip side, Abram has looked really good in year 3 so far.

Arnette is trash

hopefully this injury doesn’t linger for Jacobs.
hopefully they can get incognito back too
Second that he is an instant liability when he comes into the game.
If a corner goes down and he gets extended minutes we are in trouble. Another wasted pick.
The rest of the D looking nice and playing hard!

I'm not ready to give up on Arnette.

He doesn't get toasted on every snap.

He likes to make a tough play and THEN get toasted on the next one.

other that one play, he didnt play bad in his snaps. Mullen got burned too, but no one wants to talk about that?

Mullen can be lights out. Gave up a few plays in games the second half of last season too, but on aggregate I've felt he's pretty legit for a while now.

I was expecting Jackson to successfully run against us on Monday like he did to KC tonight, what’s the reason why he didn’t?

Mullen can be lights out. Gave up a few plays in games the second half of last season too, but on aggregate I've felt he's pretty legit for a while now.

what im saying is that Mullen got burned, nbd. Arnette got burned, he's trash. gotta keep the same energy. its the NFL, WRs are gonna make plays.

I was expecting Jackson to successfully run against us on Monday like he did to KC tonight, what’s the reason why he didn’t?

Bradley has those boys playing fast and disciplined at every level of the defense, plus the individual athleticism of Crosby and Ngakoue imo.

I didn't get to really watch the SNF game so didn't get to see what KC was doing but I liked what dude on the CBS broadcast said in the fist half today.

"It's only week 2 but Raiders fans can pretty much forget about last year's defense." :lol:

what im saying is that Mullen got burned, nbd. Arnette got burned, he's trash. gotta keep the same energy. its the NFL, WRs are gonna make plays.

I'm one of Arnette's biggest defenders and don't think he's trash. That said, he doesn't have Mullen's body of work under his belt either though. Negative plays are gonna be weighted a little different.

njavier03 njavier03 I know you weren't initially talking to me but we all come here to talk about the Raiders. It's like 3 of us online right now.

I was just trying to say that at this moment, Mullen and Arnette are on different tiers and if they both give up a play, it's probably not going to be interpreted exactly the same because of the larger context.

Arnette giving up two plays by my count today definitely isn't a big deal to me, I'm more concerned with how repeated negative plays might affect his development and his standing amongst the coaches and even us fans despite the fact that I think he has talent and has made a few really good plays across today and last year.

I thinks it’s a sign with the team/coaches that vs the Ravens he only played 1 snap. Yesterday vs Steelers he played 17 snaps, which was 30% of the total defensive snaps.

If there was more confidence with him amongst the coaches, he would definitely be playing more. He might turn into a serviceable DB, but where they took him in the draft, nah

And the raiders just cut Nevin Lawson

njavier03 njavier03 I know you weren't initially talking to me but we all come here to talk about the Raiders. It's like 3 of us online right now.

I was just trying to say that at this moment, Mullen and Arnette are on different tiers and if they both give up a play, it's probably not going to be interpreted exactly the same because of the larger context.

Arnette giving up two plays by my count today definitely isn't a big deal to me, I'm more concerned with how repeated negative plays might affect his development and his standing amongst the coaches and even us fans despite the fact that I think he has talent and has made a few really good plays across today and last year.

i agree. He’s shown potential. He’s made some plays, but also missed a lot. I think it’s mental tbh. He seems to have the physical tools to be good. I think he even put on weight this offseason. He just does bonehead **** that is magnified by his high draft position. Hopefully he can learn from Heyward.

i think Cle played a decent amount of snaps that didn’t end up amounting to anything. They should just move him inside permanently, bc the edge doesn’t seem to be for him.

sheesh. oline getting mauled on that drive.

derek gonna throw it 50 times again after this drive

Don’t understand why we panicked after moving the ball well then had a miscue turnover on the opening drive.

Zero need to go for that 4th down especially with what looked like a bad spot.

Couple different issues in the run game definitely starting to concern me.

Ingold unable to get up the wall. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom