• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4th quarter & ot was most interesting for me. Felt like Carr tried losing the game lol w/int cause I wanted Jacobs to run it for fantasy purposes instead Qb sneak play

i’ll say this…we got a competent defense…

Lamar was doing Lamar **** but the Raiders didnt make it easy. There should have been a couple of holding calls that were missed when he was scrambling around IMO.

There was a blatant hold on Maxx on that TD pass to Hollywood. That OPI was bull too. But damn that was one of the most exciting games I’ve ever watched. Our defense looks pretty damn good. Nassib came up huge when Yannick went down.

Don’t mind Arnette not getting snaps. I still have hope for him and he’s young. Hayward played well but he’s old so we need Arnette for next year anyway. It would be best if we didn’t rely on our rookies to be the best players on our teams. Let em grow and provide depth as needed.

Hobbs looked really good :pimp:
Hope Yannik is ok, having two edge rushers that are game breakers is a cheat code.

Good injury sucks. Was expecting a big year from him. Need incognito back at Lg so Simpson can move to RG. I am concerned with the o-line, I don’t think we can deal with any more injuries. For what it’s worth, I didn’t think the backup RG played that bad. He held up well in pass protection but our entire oline wasn’t getting any push in the run game. Might be due to JJ being hurt/sick, but we’ll see. I was impressed with the offensive play calling given the lack of run game.

Also would like to shoutout Kenyan Drake. He really impressed me in pass protection.

KJ Wright looked decent overall for us last night, but I saw him get burned multiple times as well last night :lol:

I was kinda excited to see what Tanner Muse could do for us in that position, but guess now we'll never know.

Don’t mind Arnette not getting snaps. I still have hope for him and he’s young. Hayward played well but he’s old so we need Arnette for next year anyway. It would be best if we didn’t rely on our rookies to be the best players on our teams. Let em grow and provide depth as needed.

Hobbs looked really good :pimp:
Hope Yannik is ok, having two edge rushers that are game breakers is a cheat code.

Good injury sucks. Was expecting a big year from him. Need incognito back at Lg so Simpson can move to RG. I am concerned with the o-line, I don’t think we can deal with any more injuries. For what it’s worth, I didn’t think the backup RG played that bad. He held up well in pass protection but our entire oline wasn’t getting any push in the run game. Might be due to JJ being hurt/sick, but we’ll see. I was impressed with the offensive play calling given the lack of run game.

Also would like to shoutout Kenyan Drake. He really impressed me in pass protection.

considering our OL is pretty green and banged up, Carr was only pressured on 20% of his drop backs. i think that's a win tbh. the bad snap by James and false starts by Leatherwood were concerning, but i think some preseason reps would've helped. hell, it would've helped the whole offense. they got it together in the 2nd half though. i think Jacobs being hurt really hindered the run, but he made plays. had a few good runs that were called back for holding too. our OL needs to step up. if our D can play like that every game, we might be legit.

Rewatching the game and my guy Johnathan Abram played great last night.

Worst part about football season is the week long wait between Sundays. :smh:

I hope Crosby is a Raider forever man. He got the shield tatted on him too.

Man I was 'mirin dudes improved technique all game. Looks like he's been putting that good technical work in.

The stars are really aligning for him. A ton of natural ability, the work ethic, not having to physically overcome the tole alcohol abuse takes on body and performance, dude can't be double teamed on most snaps anymore with Ngakoue and/or Nassib playing well.

He always gonna be held uncalled on too many snaps but should be a fun year for our captain.

was he out last game due to injury or just inactive? i thought i read somewhere he had back problems…?

he was a healthy scratch. Bad sign, since that means the coaching staff feels like they don’t need you. With McCoy out for the season and Ngakoue banged up, he’ll probably get some snaps against Pit.

Back
Top Bottom