Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arnette pick gonna be a wash huh

they been hyping up Hobbs on a few Raider podcasts i listen to. I think Lawson was suppose to be the opening day slot starter but he bout to get his **** snatched.

Arnette 3rd on the outside CB depth chart behind Mullen and Hayward. The pick made more sense when Guenther was the DC cause he plays more man to man

What’s done is done with Mack, why go back. Just a way for Gruden to save face with fans before he gets fired (if this season they don’t get anywhere)

Their defense was still trash with Mack. Has been trash without him :lol:

?

If the price is right I’m adding Khalil Mack to the defense any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

I’d be more concerned about us getting finessed but down playing what Mack would bring?

I'd bring him back with open arms that's a generational talent
But at what cost? Didnt they get rid of him because they couldn’t afford to pay him and Carr?

“Mack’s cap hit will be $30.344 million in 2022, which is the ninth-highest cap hit in the league next season.

According to Spotrac, Mack’s cap hit in 2023 will be $28.694 million and $26.444 million in 2024.”

It makes far more sense to financially extend ourselves paying for a player like Mack now, when we’re on brink of being a playoff team, compared to 3 years ago when we were one of the worst teams in the league and committed to blowing everything up.

agreed. hella people were pissed about the Mack trade. i would've liked to keep him too, but like mr jordan04 mr jordan04 said, we were trash with and without him. yeah he's a generational talent and whatnot, but as a TEAM, it didnt mean much so i wasnt all that hurt. obviously i had higher expectations with what we did with those picks, but it is what it is. i think we'll be aight with Max and Yannick though. neither are Mack, but our pass rush might actually be respectable this season.

is it safe to assume that the 1st team is gonna get some reps next week? no way we go a whole pre season with Peterman and back ups getting all the burn.

also, Hobbs might have just earned that slot. dude has been making plays.

As others have already mentioned, as great of a talent Mack is, we were trash with him on the team. I was hella upset that we let him go, but eventually I came to my senses and realized that the Raiders needed to take that gamble. His value was at an all time high and he was gonna take up too much cap space on a team that wasn't gonna get better, so we needed to trade him for more assets to try and round out the team. We didn't make the playoffs with that trade, but we've definitely built a better all around team on the cusp of making the playoffs.

The team is as good as it was when they made it against Houston in playoffs. Maybe more rounded out but the same level of threat IMO

Anyone going to the game Monday?
Flights were $17 from socal couldn't pass it up, just waiting to secure game ticket as prices continue to fall.

lets-ride-nicolas-cage.gif

This Week 1 matchup against Lamar could either give our young defense a ton of confidence or completely kill any confidence we have. No in betweens :lol:

its a tough match up. they don't have any big threat WRs, so we really just need to contain Lamar (obviously) and win the battle at the line. they're a run heavy team, so hopefully this improved DL and LB core can keep them in the 20 point range. if they can do that, i think the offense can score enough to get the W.

Does anyone know if Oakland is still considered the market for the Raiders? I saw something on NFL.com that lets you watch out of market teams for $99 a year.

Ticketmaster released tickets. Just copped some for the bears game. Pricey, but still cheaper than scalper/stubhub prices

Funny because earlier in the year I called the raiders and they said ALL tickets were sold out to season ticket holders and there would be 0 individual tickets available all year.

I’m also seeing prices drop. Not sure if it’s due to Vaccine requirement or people just aren’t gonna pay rape prices

Anyone going to the game Monday?
Flights were $17 from socal couldn't pass it up, just waiting to secure game ticket as prices continue to fall.
$17? You flying on spirit? :lol:

Just checked and Ticketmaster has tix for face value for Monday’s game. Still gonna cost you $300 a ticket after fees for the cheap seats:sick:

$17? You flying on spirit? :lol:

Just checked and Ticketmaster has tix for face value for Monday’s game. Still gonna cost you $300 a ticket after fees for the cheap seats:sick:
Frontier lol

Use the app TickPick they are cheaper prices and they include fess already in price. The price u see is the price u pay they are always cheaper.

Bro I didn’t realize tickets were that cheap!
If I can find a cheap flight from the bay I’ll head out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom