• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do we always let Jacobs try to run down the middle. 4 out of 5 times he gets stopped for no gain

Look at the holes the Chargers get and then look at the holes the Raiders get. Their runner actually has space to run as soon as they reach the line. Our runner runs into a wall :lol:. It's so frustrating watching us try to run.

other than the OL being garbage. my issue with the play calling falls both on Gruden and Carr. the first 12 plays are scripted. Gruden has the same plan every game. where Carr is at fault is that he has 3-4 plays that he can audible into, based on the formations, if he doesnt like the look. notice how he makes more changes at the line in the 2nd half vs the 1st half? why not do that from the beginning? if they're stacking the box and Gruden wants to run on 3 straight downs, maybe change the play? Bosa exposed Carr and it was all facts. he looked good on a few drives, but also missed A LOT of opportunities. we could've won this game, but a lot of points were left on the field. i can't believe i'm saying this, but our defense has been keeping us in games until the offense (Carr) decides to wake the **** up.

Hasn’t been a lot of talk about him but for a rookie Moehrig looks like he’s gonna be good

it also means he isn't getting burned a lot like Arnette and Abram were last season :lol:

What’s the deal with Incognito?

i don't think he's coming back tbh

7C9D94BD-1474-4D10-AC7B-4BA2437C8F1B.jpeg

ED121011-47F5-4986-BABF-9CEA87B73192.gif

Carr had happy feet last night. Reminded me of 2017-2019 Carr. Just seemed super nervous once the ball was snapped

They fought back and could/should have tied the game. That missed field goal led to a 14 point swing. Chargers came to play, trickery and all

this dude and Perryman been great additions hopefully everything is all good they saying it was cramping.

I get Carr being giddy because he had pressure on him as soon as he snapped the ball constantly. For Bosa saying that's what got him shook though...he played better in the second half so nah

Carr had happy feet last night. Reminded me of 2017-2019 Carr. Just seemed super nervous once the ball was snapped

They fought back and could/should have tied the game. That missed field goal led to a 14 point swing. Chargers came to play, trickery and all

Did you see our OLine last night? Any QB would've had happy feet. They couldn't pass protect and they couldn't run block. It was terrible.

And I disagree with what Bosa said. Carr sliced them in the second half. Team just couldn't execute in the first half is all.

naw bruh. folding and taking that sack on 3rd and 3 that lead to the missed FG was a killer. it looked like he could have taken off for the 3 we needed. he played with a little more confidence in the 2nd half, but he still showed 2017 Carr tendencies. over throwing Ruggs and then following that up with a INT smh. had a great 3 game run, but reverted back to the DC of old in a game we could've won.

That overthrow to Ruggs doesn’t deserve much heat. It’s a 50 yard throw on the run and I think Ruggs didn’t take the right path to the ball either.

We can criticize Carr all we want, but the truth is they played so badly out the gate that none of that **** even matters. We were forced to play perfectly in the 2nd half because we were down 21-0, and we almost came back and did it.

Gruden needs to call better plays in the beginning of games. It’s obvious we can’t run the ball. Use the passing game to set up the run, not the other way.

Leatherwood practiced at RG and Parker at RT today. they shouldn't have drafted a G to play T to begin with. if you want a tackle, draft a ******* tackle smh. Gruden and Mayock trying to out smart others so hard that they keep wasting draft picks. i havent given up on Leatherwood, since its only been 4 games, but there were better TACLKES available.

Keep drafting these “high character” guys who are being drafted higher due to their character vs their play

Back
Top Bottom