• London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We traded a 1st for Carson Palmer. Anything is possible :lol:

Just gotta find the right idiot.

But Carr still ain’t the problem.Our first pick gotta be best defensive player availabl, position dont even matter cause we need help all over the defense

Debate I’m having with my boy while Watching this championship game: Would y’all trade Carr to move up in the draft to grab Smith? Rock with Marcus as the starter (if we’re able to move up without giving up 17, grab a qb there or later if an elite pass rusher is available)?

No. WRs look better in CFB than they do in the NFL. College defenses as a whole are terrible. Not saying Smith is garbage - just saying WR play in college is overrated. If anything, we need a defense heavy draft.

Last edited:
I wish Smith would have declared last year. I would take him over Ruggs in a heart beat.
I don’t mind drafting a QB if we decide to trade carr. Not sure if y’all have watched zack Wilson but dude looks like the closest thing to a patty mahomes. That boy can sling it and IMO that’s the kind a QB ruggs needs.

I wish Smith would have declared last year. I would take him over Ruggs in a heart beat.
I don’t mind drafting a QB if we decide to trade carr. Not sure if y’all have watched zack Wilson but dude looks like the closest thing to a patty mahomes. That boy can sling it and IMO that’s the kind a QB ruggs needs.

NFL needs to normalize drafting QB talent with the intent to develop. Having a starting quality QB shouldn't prevent organisations from making preparations for the future.

US pro sports are far behind in talent development in general but there might not be a single position in all of team sports where it makes more sense to actively develop talent for the future than QB.

Gus is a upgrade over Paul I believe. If he can get Abram under control and we find a pass rush we’ll be okay. We had a lot of new faces this year on defense and injuries. I think we see a big improvement next year. I think Mullen is primed for a big year next year. We need to go best defensive player available the first 3 rounds of the draft. Offensively I think we’re just fine, resign Nelson, Booker and Incognito. Draft O Line depth in rounds 4 and 5. I’m expecting playoffs. Anything less is unacceptable anymore, too much talent on this roster to be 8-8

Wish we had a physical Defense like the bucs
Man imagine Devin white in the silver and black smh
What could of been.

A365D28A-FD2E-4FA2-A5C3-22E12F13B9BD.jpeg

Kind of a bad look when you wear a bulletproof vest with the American Flag on Inauguration Day, especially after the events on Capitol Hill. Sheesh.

I can agree with that.

I think dude is a dickhead and I hate his overly religious/maga family but I’m good on fake outrage. People just looking for any reason to be angry IMO.

for the amount of time they spend defending themselves on social media maybe they should just work on reading the temperature of the room instead.

it's obvious their perception of things isnt on the same level as others.

for the amount of time they spend defending themselves on social media maybe they should just work on reading the temperature of the room instead.

it's obvious their perception of things isnt on the same level as others.

Yea this is by far the biggest issue.

The fact that he felt the need to defend himself on social media like that is bird behavior.

And it seems like him and his immediate family are in this situation way too often. That says a lot about them.

Yea this is by far the biggest issue.

The fact that he felt the need to defend himself on social media like that is bird behavior.

And it seems like him and his immediate family are in this situation way too often. That says a lot about them.

He also reiterated that he supports ALL USA presidents when someone called him out for being tone deaf

Back
Top Bottom