• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, just saw the stat that Darren Waller only has 3 TD for the season even though he has over 1,000 yards reception.
That TD number needs to go up next season - makes no sense that he has so little catches in the endzone considering he's our best weapon on offense.

And still no Trent Brown :smh:
This man robbed us this season :lol:

Wow, just saw the stat that Darren Waller only has 3 TD for the season even though he has over 1,000 yards reception.
That TD number needs to go up next season - makes no sense that he has so little catches in the endzone considering he's our best weapon on offense.

Ain’t even gonna bother to look for a stream. Imma just catch it on red zone.

and I seen a stat on Trent Brown where he’s only played like 50% of his games.

Trent Brown’s fat *** got that fat deal and just Chillen now.

I read an article a few weeks stating his context was extremely front loaded and no real incentive for him to continue playing out his contract. And something along the lines of him being “upset” he wasn’t going to be a top paid tackle next year.

Waller definitely got more than 3 touchdowns.

The crazy thing is though, he’s having a top
2 season at TE and we didn’t even start using him effectively until like week 13.

I was complaining about his average depth of target every week up until about then. There was an entire stretch during the middle of the season when he was only getting 5-6 targets a game, hardly any of them deeper than 10 yards.

Bryan Edwards :nerd::pimp:

Edwards another one. He’s a rookie and had the injury but still, all season long when he does see a target he makes the play.

I think most agree that Ruggs has largely been misused too.

We put up points but I swear better coaching would have us putting up more.

Waller definitely got more than 3 touchdowns.

The crazy thing is though, he’s having a top
2 season at TE and we didn’t even start using him effectively until like week 13.

I was complaining about his average depth of target every week up until about then. There was an entire stretch during the middle of the season when he was only getting 5-6 targets a game, hardly any of them deeper than 10 yards.

Good to know that stat wasn't correct because it definitely looked really funky. Just checked and he has 9 including the one from the first half today.

Edwards another one. He’s a rookie and had the injury but still, all season long when he does see a target he makes the play.

I think most agree that Ruggs has largely been misused too.

We put up points but I swear better coaching would have us putting up more.
idk if better coaching would get us more points. this is season 3 of Gruden + Carr and if we get another QB (like some want) then it'll be another re-build type of thing for someone to get acclimated with Gruden.

If we can continue this offense into next season, hire a competent defensive coordinator, add literally ANYONE that can make a play on defense, then I think we'll be alright next season and at least competing for a playoff spot. Our defense needs a damn leader.

idk if better coaching would get us more points. this is season 3 of Gruden + Carr and if we get another QB (like some want) then it'll be another re-build type of thing for someone to get acclimated with Gruden.

If we can continue this offense into next season, hire a competent defensive coordinator, add literally ANYONE that can make a play on defense, then I think we'll be alright next season and at least competing for a playoff spot. Our defense needs a damn leader.

I’m just speaking hypothetically. I think there are much better offensive minds out there than Gruden and Olsen.

But speaking practically, I want to avoid any rebuild like the plague.

I think Gruden’s philosophy and our game plans on the offensive side of the ball have serious limitations, but with just an average defense, we’re in the playoffs and a team no one wants to play.

I like Ruggs, Edwards and Renfrow a lot. Waller is likely a perennial All Pro talent.

I could write a lot about what I feel are some of Carr’s less obvious weaknesses but end of the day I think he’s a good QB and the right guy.

What concerns me most is Gruden and Mayock’s ability to evaluate coaching talent and a few too many decisions on draft day that just look poor in hindsight.

I’m just speaking hypothetically. I think there are much better offensive minds out there than Gruden and Olsen.

But speaking practically, I want to avoid any rebuild like the plague.

I think Gruden’s philosophy and our game plans on the offensive side of the ball have serious limitations, but with just an average defense, we’re in the playoffs and a team no one wants to play.

I like Ruggs, Edwards and Renfrow a lot. Waller is likely a perennial All Pro talent.

I could write a lot about what I feel are some of Carr’s less obvious weaknesses but end of the day I think he’s a good QB and the right guy.

What concerns me most is Gruden and Mayock’s ability to evaluate coaching talent and a few too many decisions on draft day that just look poor in hindsight.

imo Gruden aint it but he's the coach for 7 more years so I wont dwell on that. |l

his offense can put up points we've seen that but the consistency is lacking.

people harped on the defense all season yes they were poor but most likely unfixable during the season with this staff.

I think the area that actually could have been improved was the offense, the lack of efficiency and shooting themselves in the foot, time and time again settling for field goals is not something that should be happening. especially in year 3.

Id like to see them bring in a actual OC to take play calling duties from Gruden, Id be surprised if he could dance cause he as sure as **** aint got no rhythm. maybe possibly his brother? I dont like hiring only people you know but that's Gruden's style and at least Jay had some success as a play caller.

The strength and conditioning also is something that needs to be addressed I think, I know it's a brutal game but it feels like a little more than bad luck.

I don’t know if it’s that we can’t draft or that Gruden can’t develop young talent |l

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom