• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's dope he wanted to retire with us even though he played the majority of his career with Tampa.

Also I never realized he started 16 games with WFT last year.

WR market ain’t bad. Golladay, Curtis Samuel, Will Fuller, Corey Davis, Marvin Jones, Juju are all FA’s this off season.

nelly getting cashed out like that might set a precedent on the market tho.

Watch us replace Nelson with A.J. Green or something. Gruden love them older vets on the decline :smh:

Really? I thought his performance with us put all that "butter fingers" talk to rest.

there was a few drops from him, some that were more detrimental than others, I remember the Bucs game particularly was a bad one for him.

overall he played well tho, looking like Ruggs and Edwards time to step up now tho.

I liked Nelly but I’m still iffy on his hands. I would like to get another WR.

Really? I thought his performance with us put all that "butter fingers" talk to rest.

He's just not a technically skilled pass catcher so that perception is always going to be there.

His output and execution were damn near perfect the first 2/3 of the season, he was producing at a level impossible to sustain.

As well as he was performing, I always had to chuckle because he still never caught anything cleanly with his hands. :lol:

I like Nelly too and would love to keep him but I would bet $ that last season was little bit of an outlier and that we see some regression towards his individual mean going forward.

shout out Booker for that first Chiefs matchup this year, stats dont stand out but he really unlocked the offense that game.

**** this bull ****. This hurts like the Mack trade to me.

Rodney Hudson is the best C in the league. **** an All Pro honor.

He's right up there with Carr and Mack as our most influential player of the last decade.

They really gonna let $3.5M be the reason we move on from him? Make it make sense...

Back
Top Bottom