• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is exactly the **** I’m talking about. Over throws a wide open receiver, AND the FG is missed. Just make the easy throw. **** your 70% completion rate. Stats don’t show missed opportunities.

This game don’t even matter with Tennessee lookin like they’re cruising to a win, but this **** is frustrating to watch

I’m 100% good on Carr. Dude is soft. Throws it 4 yards on 3rd and 16. At least ******* try. He deserved to get booed off the field. Wish I was there to boo him myself.

Vic is super taped into this team. Him saying it’s not all on DC (which is something he’s said previously) leads me to believe DC will be back next season unless one of those top QB’s fall

75126394-7983-470F-8584-BD13032F76A1.jpeg

Hell of a game. We got screwed on that TD in first quarter

With all the injuries+AB situation, I still think this team overachieved. A lot of very young guys getting meaningful reps majority of the games, Carr dealing with no true #1 WR and Tyrell being useless after the injury (feel like he shouldn't of played on it), and the o line being banged up.
Carr obviously was very frustrating at times but not sure if an upgrade is out there for us to get.

Back
Top Bottom