• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even tho 7-9 feels like they overachieved, it just sucks because so much was being made of being 6-4 and having the easiest schedule remaining at the time.

after being 6-4 we literally won 1 game against the weak *** Chargers :lol:

Even tho 7-9 feels like they overachieved, it just sucks because so much was being made of being 6-4 and having the easiest schedule remaining at the time.

after being 6-4 we literally won 1 game against the weak *** Chargers :lol:

Knew **** was a fluke when we barely beat the Jets and Cincinnati.

As much as I dislike Carr, there were a lot of drops. Dude has cement shoes though. QBs with weak OLs know they need to make plays with their legs. I’m not saying he needs to be like Lamar, but even Lock extended plays.

Well......Let's see....

I have liked what I have seen out of Renfrow, Jacobs, Crosby and Mullen.

Want to see how Clelin develops and a healthy abrams.

If there is no clear upgrade at QB (I don't want to go back to the old ways of kicking the tires on former starters) get a legit #1 WR. dumb *** AB.

Bye Guenther.

Please don't call them the Las Vegas Raiders...Just say RAIDERS in fact on TV when they show the score. Abbreviate the team as RAID.

LOL.

Also Cooper and Mack missed playoffs too.

70D2A0D2-0E01-479A-8CA0-77A0F7FB2692.png
E3994A9E-6423-4BBF-A47E-ECF6E6ED2AFD.png
B83C6EC4-D81D-4045-974B-10B4A92BC6D0.png

I really hope they put some talent around Maxx Crosby. Don’t do him like Mack.
We need to build the front seven on Defense, hopefully we finally draft some LBs and DT that can push the pocket.

I really hope they put some talent around Maxx Crosby. Don’t do him like Mack.
We need to build the front seven on Defense, hopefully we finally draft some LBs and DT that can push the pocket.

our DL is actually pretty good. Hurst and Hankins are solid. Ferrell will continue to get better and so will Crosby. We really need LB help and corners. Mullen has been a pleasant surprise. I was hoping to see more Isaiah Johnson. Excited to see more Abram.

see y’all in Oakland :lol:
Independent monitor expresses concern about Raiders stadium completion date
Posted by Mike Florio on January 14, 2020, 1:40 PM EST

Maybe the Raiders aren’t done playing in Oakland, after all.
The Raiders are scheduled to begin playing at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas later this year. The venue is due to open on July 31, with the first event scheduled for August 16. According to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, an independent monitor has expressed concern regarding the ability to meet that timetable.
The concern comes from the delayed installation of the translucent roof that will cover the stadium. Per the report, the roof isn’t expected to be put in place until the middle of May, months later than originally planned.
The potential delay in the opening of the stadium comes from the possibility that rain could damage work that already has been completed, since the roof won’t be installed for weeks. If bad weather can be avoided, complications and delays in the completion of the stadium become far less likely.
No way this doesn’t completed in time.

see y’all in Oakland :lol:

No way this doesn’t completed in time.

Even if it doesn't get completed, I doubt they're gonna play in Oakland. They'll find some other stadium to play in - maybe Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara :lol:

Got a good friend that worked on the electrical side of the Warriors new spot, told me they were months behind so all construction workers were getting crazy OT and working mad hours on it. I'm sure they'll cash out whatever they need to to expedite the process.

I never understood why some Raiders fans care so much about the 9ers. So what? They’re not in our division or conference. **** the Chiefs though lol

I never understood why some Raiders fans care so much about the 9ers. So what? They’re not in our division or conference. **** the Chiefs though lol
If you're from the Bay Area the 49ers are the worst scum in the world. We beefin like Bloods and Crips. Every time I see a 9er it's on autobeef.

If you're from the Bay Area the 49ers are the worst scum in the world. We beefin like Bloods and Crips. Every time I see a 9er it's on autobeef.
Pretty much.

Got some friends that are KC fans too so this **** bout to be horrible either way for me.

Back
Top Bottom