2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously think Bron is the GOAT

On NT. Only player with a case above him his MJ and that case is weak at best.
6DD77B4C-4BC6-4D47-8288-C6472B2C8F03.jpeg

THIS is the OTHER HALF
I have a feeling you would be posting a lot more today if the Dubs lost, or if they win with Steph playing subpar or worse. It doesn't matter to me, but it is interesting because you were talking about just wanting consistency yesterday. 👀

-foe

I have a feeling you would be posting a lot more today if the Dubs lost, or if they win with Steph playing subpar or worse. It doesn't matter to me, but it is interesting because you were talking about just wanting consistency yesterday. 👀

-foe

I would not be it’s a Saturday that’s not a game day.

My post activity drops significantly when I’m not at work. I made sure to stay in here just to fight this accusation on my character

Cmon now, there’s about 5-10 dubs fans in here 24/7 when they win but when they lose they be in hiding till the day of the next game. It isnt just him :lol:

People using the the rings KD won for Steph and the FMVPs he has to prove it against him

Same with Shaq and Kobe

It’s ******* sick.

How so? Steph had to play his best game ever to get a win. Wiggins played out his mind to.

Let’s see them do it again.

To be fair though, Horford and White played out of their minds game 1. Which was a road win. So, the series is even with Curry and Wiggins playing out of their minds game 4.

Only difference though, Steph can score 40 again.

Also, the folks who said the Celtics lost because they jacked up 3’s in the 4th. But that’s how they won game 1 and 3. Only difference was, the shots didn’t fall. Celtics aren’t a light out team. Their shooting this series has been a tad abnormal.

Cmon now, there’s about 5-10 dubs fans in here 24/7 when they win but when they lose they be in hiding till the day of the next game. It isnt just him :lol:

I still don’t get the argument when I been in here since last night and this morning 😂

It’s SATURDAY. Klutch doesn’t work weekends

No its not... But winning or losing wouldn't change that, yet if Steph loses its somehow a demerit to some.

You just said it. He's having his best series in the end point of the season where it matters the most. Just leave it at that. Winning and losing is too random. He is playing great the end.... But that won't happen cause people are seduced by narratives.
crazy how none of this logic is afforded to LeBron James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom