2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
$55MM+ on s Spida and Brunson backcourt?
1657664012095.gif

I really hope they don't trade away 5 players and 8 picks to achieve the world's worst defensive backcourt

Danny doing what needs to be done. You had to trade both of them boys.

Danny doing what needs to be done. You had to trade both of them boys.

This. For some teams, if you trade one of your superstars then you might as well trade the other(s) and blow it up for a rebuild. Looking at potential trade partners, I would think those Knicks picks would provide some of the best value in the future (no disrespect to Knicks fans)

My thoughts on AD is he's an all time play finisher, great defender, disappointing passer/shooter, underrated handles, bad luck with injuries, elevates his game in the playoffs, and floats through regular season games.

The man didn't say anything wrong.

Twitter Bozos losing their minds over this...
She can feel like that sure. But Russia wants to exchange her with know spies and terrorists.

Lots of Americans locked up in Russia.

I do want her back bc people act like they are ok starting WW3 for her

The man didn't say anything wrong.

Twitter Bozos losing their minds over this...

My guy…..99% of countries are not trading notorious arms dealers for 99% of their citizens so should we not want to live on Earth? That is without even considering if there was a “line” or “order” then there would be folks in front of her (I will not front like I know the number but there are definitely others).

Bron and other people make it seem like getting her back is some easy or straightforward feat that Americans are dragging their feet when it is not like that at all |l

My guy…..99% of countries are not trading notorious arms dealers for 99% of their citizens so should we not want to live on Earth? That is without even considering if there was a “line” or “order” then there would be folks in front of her (I will not front like I know the number but there are definitely others).

Bron and other people make it seem like getting her back is some easy or straightforward feat that Americans are dragging their feet when it is not like that at all |l

Beloved,

I'm focused on the part where Bron questioned whether she'd even want to return at this point. Is it the most astute point? No, but considering the selfish nature of most human beings and the Marcus Garvey element that can come into play when the people who built this country are constantly cast aside and taken for granted in the United States , it is valid to possibly feel that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom