2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would take that but it’s clear BKN wants that AND an all star.

I doubt teams care about giving up 4-5 picks for him. It’s the players BKN wants that’s the hold up. Otherwise Miami would give the. Hero and cap filler plus 4 picks. Same with Toronto and even Phoenix with bridges and cap filler and 4 picks. Easily.

Correct me if I am wrong but due to Herro making only ~$6MM this year, I think it would take a lot for them to match salary.

Toronto…I would want Barnes. Someone would need to re-post the Siakim-centric trade but that plus 4-5 picks could be good value.

Phoenix…I would do Ayton, Bridges, Johnson with 4 picks but either PHX or a third team is taking Joe Harris.

Make or break season at the age of 22?
after averaging 27 ppg as a 20 year old?

:lol:
You not gonna count it against him if he has sub 40 game season while getting the max.

He’s at the point to where another career altering injury could make it a wrap for him.

His injury history longer than his resume

This isn't directed at you...

But it seems like some players get a pass on the health/availability thing...

This meme floated around last week

291346506_740498860604086_2816599978468512614_n.jpg
274331814_1327531017746538_7578011687800302036_n.jpg
The chatter about AD is louder, but I wouldn’t say the injury issues are ignored with respect to either PG or Kawhi. It does get mentioned and I think most people don’t rate either of them as highly among the best players in the NBA because they’re both hurt a lot.

If he played more, Kawhi probably would be included in the best-in-the-game discussion. But he doesn’t, so he isn’t and I think that’s reasonable.

PG arguably has Top 10 talent, but people don’t usually put him in there because of his availability issues.

You not gonna count it against him if he has sub 40 game season while getting the max.

He’s at the point to where another career altering injury could make it a wrap for him.
If you’re saying it has to be a career altering injury then you’re not exactly going out on a limb here. Career altering injury in this year would make anyone at this stage in their career who went #1 a bust :lol:

If you’re saying it has to be a career altering injury then you’re not exactly going out on a limb here. Career altering injury in this year would make anyone at this stage in their career who went #1 a bust :lol:
Injury prone players tend to be injured more..

For the record I hope he fully recovers and has a long healthy career being great but I don’t see it.

Zion on the verge of being a bust. Next season is make or break for him, no pun intended.

Injury prone players tend to be injured more..

For the record I hope he fully recovers and has a long healthy career being great but I don’t see it.

……….

disingenuous.

Carry on.

Dray going to be that guy when he retires who says "if you never played the game at the highest levell, you are just a fan" take ala jax

sure he appears injury prone,

but unless it's a career ending ligament injury, don't really see how it's "make or break."

Last edited:
Please don't let Ainge fleece us, I take back everything I ever said about Randle, we can get rid of him some other way

BKN seems to have forgotten that KD is 34.

Mitchell will command better return than KD bc of age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom