2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talking about Shaquille’s at LA Live? Never tried it lol

I know Kevin Johnson has a restaurant at LA live now too

Yea Fixins is Kevin Johnson's restaurant. It replaced Shaq's and it too fire man. Soul food that stick to your ribs. Plus they got Kool-Aid that's bomb as well.

Under the new rule, teams may commit a take foul during the last two minutes of the fourth quarter and the last two minutes of any overtime period (regardless of whether the foul occurs during a fast-break play) without triggering the heightened penalty.
This exception will allow the defensive team to use the longstanding tactic of taking a foul to stop the clock during an attempted comeback or prevent the opposingteam from potentially tying the game with a three-pointer.

:ohwell:

AD really starting to irk me. Get in the gym weak *** lil boy. He out here making skits nah

i dont think kyrie body lets him have goat level layup package anymore. Less advanced wiggle too. Mostly smart foot work and elite shooting now. But when his shot wasn't falling, was extra meh and struggled getting to the rim.
Ngl, that guitar in this song makes it awesome

All the basketball media talk gets really exhausting. Feel like it’s the most toxic it’s ever been
It’s crazy what they pass off as reporting lol

These debate shows got these guys talking in circles

These dudes creating stories now it’s so slow.

Only thing missing now is another list of some sort to really get people buzzing.

Yea Fixins is Kevin Johnson's restaurant. It replaced Shaq's and it too fire man. Soul food that stick to your ribs. Plus they got Kool-Aid that's bomb as well.
My language you talking
1657675924132.png

All the basketball media talk gets really exhausting. Feel like it’s the most toxic it’s ever been

Inevitable when media is trying to be a 24/7 thing for the NBA. For most fans, they truly only care about the romanticized stuff, the legacy stuff. That becomes kind of an issue when you have to fill air time 24/7 365. It's not enough to simply analyze why the Kings lost to the Trailblazers in a December contest.

It’s crazy what they pass off as reporting lol

These debate shows got these guys talking in circles

These dudes creating stories now it’s so slow.

Only thing missing now is another list of some sort to really get people buzzing.

We've always digested media in this way tbh most fans are casuals

Only difference is that Media is now available 24/7. From Television morning talk shows, to apps, content is now a 24/7 thing and you have to have a presence on all the aforementioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom