2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a helluva catch .. do they spray their gloves with anything or thats just a natural grip ?

While being pulled down.

download 13.gif

ehhhhh .... looked like he pushed away more than anything but i won't **** on the catch. still maybe in my top 5 ever ...

While the Dwight Clark catch is significant in NFL lore idk if anybody is thinking twice about that catch if it wasn't in the Super Bowl

I'd argue Holmes probably had a higher level of difficulty on his catch against the Cardinals

While the Dwight Clark catch is significant in NFL lore idk if anybody is thinking twice about that catch if it wasn't in the Super Bowl

I'd argue Holmes probably had a higher level of difficulty on his catch against the Cardinals

yea.. i'd get if you said immaculate reception, the david tyree catch or the edelman catch.. but youre factoring in they all happened in the playoffs or super bowl.. dwight clark catch is great, but again you're factoring in the situation that's because it won that game vs the cowboys and took the 9ers to a super bowl

the OBJ catch while one of the greatest catches ever, happened at the top of the 2nd of a kinda meaningless game for the giants.. hell dez had a great game winning catch THAT same game and they were fighting for a playoff spot and the division.. for the giants, it was their 6th straight L

I heard both Hurts and Ertz have been ballin recently. Hurts looking like the franchise guy.

you sure you heard ertz?

not saying you're wrong, hell i hope youre right.. but only time i see dude's name pop up it's because of either drops or the role he played in INTs (or because he showed up with a new hairdo)

hell he was 1 of the 2 drops hurts had in that first preseason game..

but this what i mean:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom