2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a TE?

1629058264569.jpeg

I use to love all of the new technology and releases around cell phones but as I have got older iPhones have become the best and worst invention in our history. While the things they can do is mind blowing they have made just about every damn generation glued face down to their phone much less all of the misinformation that is being spread these days.

Best WR in this draft class

best WR out of most classes..

you can’t pass on calvin Johnson, but not sure who the next guy is you take over him.. moss had the off the field stuff that caused him to drop.. Julio was like Andre Johnson where you knew they’d be damn good but just didn’t need to see it at college level because how those teams were structured

i see alot of people talking bad about Trey Lance's first game. Do people watch the game of just go off the stat line he produced?

He looked very good to me and had 3-4 confirmed drops by his WR and had another 1 or 2 passes that would have been great throws had his WR made the correct move. He's nice man.

Other than that though. F THE NINERS!!!!

i see alot of people talking bad about Trey Lance's first game. Do people watch the game of just go off the stat line he produced?

He looked very good to me and had 3-4 confirmed drops by his WR and had another 1 or 2 passes that would have been great throws had his WR made the correct move. He's nice man.

Ppl are really saying that? I only saw the 80 yard bomb and went

dumbanddumber-hearnoevil.gif

That was enough for me

IMG_20210812_152849.gif

the life of being a DB in the NFL is just so hard. 1 vs 1 is damn near impossible

These DCs/DB coaches have these guys looking STUPID. They’re in the redzone. Ten or 15 yards. The QB can really only do a 3 step drop.

3 step drop = hitch, slant, 5 yard in or out. Awuzie should know this.

He’s playing horrible technique man. At least make it hard on the qb or wr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom