2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
232913410_4458925950870418_1203380914605359826_n.jpg

McVay above Tomlin is a joke. this tier list really irritated me :lol:

As if putting McVay in Tier 1 was disrespectful enough, you put him above Tomlin?

TBH Belicheck could be in his own tier then have everyone else.

As if putting McVay in Tier 1 was disrespectful enough, you put him above Tomlin?

TBH Belicheck could be in his own tier then have everyone else.

it really should be hoodie then reid then tomlin

but whole list is odd.. this ain’t a defense of new eagles dude, but would assume all new guys would be at the bottom

AND right along with them would be 2nd or even 3rd year guys who didn’t do shh year 1 or haven’t done shh

Last great back the Colts had. Miss the Edge. Dude was soooooo good.
I remember watching the 99 draft with pops and hearing, “with the 4th pick of the 1999 NFL draft, the Indianapolis Colts select, Edgerrin James, RB, Miami”, then pops saying we gave up Faulk for this? :lol:

Nothing against Edgerrin James, but if the Colts had selected Ricky Williams instead, Ricky (w/Peyton Manning) would've been an all-time great instead of just pretty good RB that languishing with mediocre QBs in New Orleans and Miami.

Nothing against Edgerrin James, but if the Colts had selected Ricky Williams instead, Ricky (w/Peyton Manning) would've been an all-time great instead of just pretty good RB that languishing with mediocre QBs in New Orleans and Miami.
Tell me you NOTHING about Ricky without saying it

Do you watch football? Edge was better and more versatile than Ricky. And I’m a huge Ricky fan. Edge was better. The man broke records his first two years and Indy was still a pass first team. You tripping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom