2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy saying the Hawks recommited to running the ball last year and it turned the season around
mjlol (1) (1).png
Technically true

Technically true
Eh, Offense was still mediocre overall and it became a timid playstyle and just led them to the inevitable anyways. Defense got better which helped which he is right about but conceding drives with Pete's mantra sucked the life out of the offense imo

I just hope the new OC can adjust in the passing game m(or even be allowed to)

I will be grabbing CeeDee way too early in fantasy this year. This game is worse than awful but great to have football back (even though there’s not another game for 7 days).

Eh, Offense was still mediocre overall and it became a timid playstyle and just led them to the inevitable anyways. Defense got better which helped which he is right about but conceding drives with Pete's mantra sucked the life out of the offense imo

I just hope the new OC can adjust in the passing game m(or even be allowed to)
Technically true in the sense that the promising season tanked as soon as we switched to “establishing the run”. So the season did turn around.

I know but I feel that's just him being his genuine country self :lol:, not playing a role or something.

Like if there weren't any cameras and anything and you randomly met him somewhere, I'm sure he'd be the exact same way :lol:
Yeah I feel you on that. He's definitely being himself :lol:

That pregame rap and Fitz telling him he went a little too long might be his best work :rofl:

It just dawned on him yesterday. He can’t get his yellow coat shine on during a future HOF game if he doesn’t have no role :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom