2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really becoming hard to see him playing another snap there with the way things have played out and doesn't look like AR's got any interest in walking anything back regardless of what the team says.

Not even the Deshaun situation got that volatile between him and the team before the legal stuff came into play.

Last edited:
Did Favre tell Rodgers to shut up and dribble? He definitely had that energy for Deshaun.

Vikings win the SB or nah?

:lol:
1623519688912.gif

Really not seeing many holes though other than edge rusher depth. That's also assuming their Oline was shored up with the drafting of Darrisaw.

I get where there may be question marks, but they also get a lot back with Pierce (opted out bc Covid) and Barr returning from injury....Hunter missed all season and is a top 5 pass rusher....

The QB stuff, I understand....Kirk isn't bad, but has proven nothing. Irrespective of that, which he's still solid, I think they're offense is set and defense ready for resurgence after an anomaly season for Zimmer.

Cook needs to stat healthy too though.

Oh yeah....Rodgers is out of GB...not like that mattered or anything...

Who you guys see as the biggest suprise this upcoming season (team wise) and why?

Biggest surprise can be a pretty loose and definitely subjective term, but based on my objectively subjective opinion, I'd say Dallas.

Healthy Dak...offensive weapons galore....lots of very good pieces on D...weak NFCE.

Yea Dallas can be real good if they sort the defense.. and oline is healthy or guys step up on that unit

but cowboys are favored to win the nfc east, for as much as that’s worth after last year

Washington could also be real good depending on QB play

This dude played for 3 teams and he had something negative to say about all 3, when you start looking at yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom