2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
least it ain’t all bad for Atlanta sports today…

especially today I don’t get the Matt Ryan restructuring

Uh defense.

Also do you have a RT now? Lewan coming off that ACL right?
I’m not the biggest fan of some of the players they’ve brought in but they’ve brought in some nice pieces on the defensive side of the ball namely Autry and I love the Farley pick. Personally think Dupree’s overrated but in theory he should help the pass rush.

Lewan is who he is at the point, elite play at times with boneheaded penalties and injuries sprinkled in between. They drafted a rt in the second round and signed tackle depth in Lamm. So I think they’ve done a decent job to address any issues this off-season whether these moves will pay off is the question.

Curious what you think these major weaknesses are?

Autry, Dupree, Simmons, yea that's a solid line but nothing crazy. What about the DBs and off ball LBs?

Counting on Janoris Jenkins, Byard, Fulton and Farley? Iono man, yall really need help all over the defense.

Autry, Dupree, Simmons, yea that's a solid line but nothing crazy. What about the DBs and off ball LBs?

Counting on Janoris Jenkins, Byard, Fulton and Farley? Iono man, yall really need help all over the defense.
I think the pieces are there on d, I question the scheme because I’m not a fan of the dc at all but they also brought in Schwartz to advise him. Lack of pass rush and constantly playing dbs ten yards off the LOS were a big issue last year.

At lb they brought back jayon and David long was a nice revelation last year. Evans has been a disappointment so far but I’m hoping he can step up in a contract year and they also drafted a lb in the third.

Not a big Jenkins fan but according to the numbers he’s been good in man which should fit the scheme. I’m high on Farley, Fulton and Molden. If Byard ever returns to form and the pass rush is fixed I think the secondary will be alright.

I’m not the biggest fan of some of the players they’ve brought in but they’ve brought in some nice pieces on the defensive side of the ball namely Autry and I love the Farley pick. Personally think Dupree’s overrated but in theory he should help the pass rush.

Lewan is who he is at the point, elite play at times with boneheaded penalties and injuries sprinkled in between. They drafted a rt in the second round and signed tackle depth in Lamm. So I think they’ve done a decent job to address any issues this off-season whether these moves will pay off is the question.

Ive been over Lewan for a while. His penalties and injuries outweigh the good that he does IMO.

Hopefully having Julio will get Tannehill a chance to make plays once defenses zero in on Henry.

I can see it right now. Tannehill ****ting the bed in the playoffs against the Colts, Chiefs, Bills or another AFC contender....

dont ask me how he does with an A1 run game and an A1 receiving core weapons but he will :lol:

Julio gonna be back in hell

Heard he did alright outside of that I guess :lol:

yea I saw someone saying he was winning outside of that or had taken the first 2 rounds…

but I wasn’t going be bothered trying find a free way to watch.. And ain’t no way in hell I’d pay for a Floyd fight especially against someone who for damn sure wont be able to hit him

Julio could also be saying that to sort of save face on the way out. I mean, he knows when Shannon’s show is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom