2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What offense y’all think goff would look better in, shanahan or Payton?

I assume frank reich would structure things around his strengths
No wrong answer here but Goff/Payton would be a good look imo

No wrong answer here but Goff/Payton would be a good look imo

given the saints cap issue and that they gave up a 3rd for teddy to backup brees

I could easily see Detroit getting a 2nd depending on how much of the salary they are prepared to eat

To me that Cousins "rumor" looks about as worthless as it gets.

These internet weenies do dirty work for agents and also spin their Madden NFL trade scenarios. :lol:

Weren't Shanny and Lynch trying to get Kirk before Minny got him too?

Feel like he'd be a great fit there tbh.

A 1st might be steep but they're kind of in win now mode a little these next 2 years, think they had one of the oldest rosters this past season and don't have that much cap space rn

IDC what nobody says, Kirk be throwing that ball all over the field. IDK why his teams be so mediocre
Honestly Kirk played pretty well this year considering. I just prefer a more mobile, explosive QB

Yeah, the offense wasn't the problem this season. He still Kirk things at times (interception to KJ Wright, for one), but most blame goes to the D.

Deadspin lost their entire staff and tried to recapture the voice With weaker copycat writers :lol:

Reminds me when WWF tried remake razor ramon and diesel :rofl:

I remember hearing the music of Diesel and got hype only to see it definitely was not Diesel. I was so disappointed. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom