2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of agree but Miami needed to see what they had in Tua.

I'm not sold on Tua yet but I think the Dolphins are sold enough for now to start building around him beginning with the next draft
It was just a classic case of overthinking and not riding the hot hand/dude that was winning, Tua obviously isn’t ready for a playoff chase n still needs time to develop...They didn’t have to be that pressed to switch up starters at the point they did

I know Tua is tough minded based on his upbringing and his dad giving him a whooping every time he threw a pick but it must such to keep getting pulled in these close games. His confidence has to be taking a hit.

I know Tua is tough minded based on his upbringing and his dad giving him a whooping every time he threw a pick but it must such to keep getting pulled in these close games. His confidence has to be taking a hit.
yeah, I agree. He's not a pitcher in MLB. But its working. And Tua won't get butthurt about it in public, so that helps.

any mock draft that doesn't have a WR slotted for Miami with their first pick is tripping.

Chase probably won't be available for them but they will still have a shot at Waddle and Smith.

Trask just looks like a future Steeler.

any mock draft that doesn't have a WR slotted for Miami with their first pick is tripping.

Chase probably won't be available for them but they will still have a shot at Waddle and Smith.

Trask just looks like a future Steeler.

If the Dolphins pick 5/6 how do you figure Chase wouldn’t be available?

Jags, Jets, Panthers should be QB. Bengals should be OT. Falcons could be anything, wouldn’t really know until you know who the GM/HC is. Would imagine defense.

If the Dolphins pick 5/6 how do you figure Chase wouldn’t be available?

Jags, Jets, Panthers should be QB. Bengals should be OT. Falcons could be anything, wouldn’t really know until you know who the GM/HC is. Would imagine defense.
I dont think the Panthers go QB at 4 at all unless the Jets went elsewhere and Fields fell to Carolina.

If they go for QB, they trade back. Wilson/Trask/Nance aint gonna go that high.

I think the Panthers go for Chase. Robbie Anderson and Curtis Samuel are both going to be free agents. Robbie is going to get paid.

I dont think the Panthers go QB at 4 at all unless the Jets went elsewhere and Fields fell to Carolina.

If they go for QB, they trade back. Wilson/Trask/Nance aint gonna go that high.

I think the Panthers go for Chase. Robbie Anderson and Curtis Samuel are both going to be free agents. Robbie is going to get paid.

I believe Wilson is going that high. Top 10 at least.

Indy drove the ball down way too easily that drive

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom