2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying the market been set.

By all means, list the QB trades you've seen that get you a 1st or multiple mid rounders. Go back as far as you need. Favre, Montana, McNabb, anyone else I'm forgetting.

Nah again, we’re at an impasse if you think the Raiders are actively looking to trade Carr.

If the feeing within the league was that Carr is available to be had at a discount because he’s actively on the market, you’d have more of a point. But that’s not the case.

Again, you’re not getting Carr for a 2nd, or a 4th that’s completely ridiculous.

**** we can pull a Collector and bet on it just let me know. :lol:

Montana was traded WITH a 3rd, for a 1st.

Warren Moon for a 4th and 5th.

Carson Palmer and Bledsoe got firsts, a mere decade or more ago......

Montana was traded WITH a 3rd, for a 1st.

Warren Moon for a 4th and 5th.

Carson Palmer and Bledsoe got firsts, a mere decade or more ago......

Are you drunk?

Rosen was literally a better baseline just based off recency.

Like seriously, you know Palmer was traded to the Raiders right? While he was essential holding, out refusing to continue to play for the Bengals, and the Raiders had just lost their QB1 for the season while being the closest they’d been to the playoffs in 10+ years with their best roster too. This is all literal. :lol:

Last edited:
eagles got a 1st and conditional 4th for Sam Bradford who was either 29 or turned 29 that season

if the vikes made the nfc championship that 4th became a 3rd.. if they made the super bowl it became a 2nd

Well that kind of settles that. Sam Bradford was traded for a 1st round pick (after looking like *** in St Louis)

The lesson learned today folks is no matter what you think of a player there's always someone sitting in some front office willing to overpay (or at least be perceived as overpayment) for a professional football player

34 year old Alex smith was traded from KC to Washington for Kendall fuller and a 3rd

when Alex smith was 29 he got traded to KC for two 2nds i think.. the first 2nd was the 34th overall pick

Then Teddy got traded from the jets to saints for a 3rd

eagles also got the 37th overall and a conditional 4th for 34 year old mcnabb in 2011 (need to look up what the conditions were that the pick could become a 3rd)

Last edited:
Caricatures they do for the players are funny af

SmartSelect_20201226-171436_Gallery.jpg

Turned this man Carr into Craig David

images (5).jpeg
AB's is the most realistic :lol:

20201227_045902.jpg

20201227_045905.jpg

This benching Tua in these games just shows me that Fitz should've been playing the entire time.
I sort of agree but Miami needed to see what they had in Tua.

I'm not sold on Tua yet but I think the Dolphins are sold enough for now to start building around him beginning with the next draft

great head coach Mike Tomlin surely will have the Steelers ready to play today, right? 4 in a row seems unimaginable

Fully expect him to end up in Tampa if they grant his request :lol:. Still need that Vita Vea replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom