2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of comebacks :rofl: :rofl:

1628704272078.gif

The average fan, is this comment :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️

I think Milk is the wrong term here. Also, it wasn't just 1-2 seasons. Check out this tweet from his Kings days:

the guy gave it his all with the Celtics and is paying for it unfortunately.

Discourse around KAI has always been trash I see :lol: :smh:

Not sure if this is a true or not, but I have a hunch this happens more often to shorter players.

There's definitely a short leash for shorter players. Especially because of how much of a liability they are on the defensive end. Heck I was surprised Nate couldn't get a contract after his run with the Bulls. He was pretty decent with them.

The thing with guards like IT is that it seems people sort of pick and choose when its too much a liability or not. U can hide guards on defense and scheme around the matchups. With big men u can't hide. Your job is to protect the rim. So if guys like enes Kanter can still get consistent minutes I don't see why IT can't still be playing.

The thing with guards like IT is that it seems people sort of pick and choose when its too much a liability or not. U can hide guards on defense and scheme around the matchups. With big men u can't hide. Your job is to protect the rim. So if guys like enes Kanter can still get consistent minutes I don't see why IT can't still be playing.
The hip affected him. Don’t think he has the same ability. Also don’t know if a 5’9 off the bench liability is worth it. He should be able to get on a really bad team at the least though.

There's definitely a short leash for shorter players. Especially because of how much of a liability they are on the defensive end. Heck I was surprised Nate couldn't get a contract after his run with the Bulls. He was pretty decent with them.

That was in 2013. Nate got a two year deal after that at $2mil. He spent time with Denver and Boston. Then bounced around before finally washing out in 2016.

He played 10 years in the nba as a 5’9 guard. Not sure what more else there is/was for him.

I get mentoring and veteran leadership but Udonis DEFINITELY knows where the bodies are buried.

This is starting to get crazy. UD is a heat lifer but at some point they need to occupy that roster spot with an actual NBA player who can contribute, right?

His highlights from the last few seasons have been yelling at his teammates as they're getting blown out:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom