2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Sharpe can't concede anything since he's not top 3 .....

But I'm not about to argue Gronk is not the GOAT ... I seen Gates and Gonzo and both were beast ....
only argument you could make is that Gronk played with the GOAT. but then you’re literally making the same kinda argument people make against Jerry Rice being the GOAT when they say he played with Montana/Young. But yea, he in that kinda conversation :lol:

only argument you could make is that Gronk played with the GOAT. but then you’re literally making the same kinda argument people make against Jerry Rice being the GOAT when they say he played with Montana/Young. But yea, he in that kinda conversation :lol:
Gronk is absolutely in the conversation....

But to clearly give him the edge over Gates and Gonzo without batting an eye .... well. Iight.

But to add to your comment, Hernandez looked amazing playing with Brady .... imagine Gates/Gonzo playing with him .... 😳

Gronk is absolutely in the conversation....

But to clearly give him the edge over Gates and Gonzo without batting an eye .... well. Iight.

But to add to your comment, Hernandez looked amazing playing with Brady .... imagine Gates/Gonzo playing with him .... 😳

I don’t think it was without batting an eye, the statement was with blocking and receiving, and both Gates and Gonzo could do that, not at the same level as Gronk, both are better receivers with more of a route tree, all hands are similar and all red zone threats are similar. I don’t think that slight receiving edge makes up for blocking edge gronk gives, but just my opinion, all 3 HoF, and are top 3, debate it how you want, I read that statement as most complete TE, which he is.

Feels like all these coaches today playing Madden. How many awful 4th down calls we’ve seen today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom