2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave-chappelle-come-here.gif

Arians has always come off as a scumbag and generally that is the NFL. Not For Long but this is also AB we are talking about. The drama follows him and it has all but killed any reasonable doubt that any other player would get.

With as important as AB is to the Bucs that makes no sense why they would want to rush him back knowing they were going to need him for the playoffs. I can't think of a time where a player who was injured went to his position coach and said I can't go and it was a problem.

If all of those things were true why did he run off the field like a clown? Again, his actions have always killed any of his credibility.

Bucs looking funny in the light, yeah AB actions might not of been the beat, but in heat of emotion, id do same thing if this unathletic 70 year old fat white guy told me how my body feels.

8FEF655C-5DFC-4012-B128-FAA749963672.jpeg

The nerve of this Jabroni. What Strengths, being short and getting balls batted down?

Browns Have:
1. Best RB Duo
2. Solid O-Line
3. Had Top tier WR core but his skills couldn’t make if work with OBJ
4. Decent TE group
5. Solid Defense

Yes Stifanski offense does not air it out but lot of it is due to Baker not being able to do so either

8FEF655C-5DFC-4012-B128-FAA749963672.jpeg

The nerve of this Jabroni. What Strengths, being short and getting balls batted down?

Browns Have:
1. Best RB Duo
2. Solid O-Line
3. Had Top tier WR core but his skills couldn’t make if work with OBJ
4. Decent TE group
5. Solid Defense

Yes Stifanski offense does not air it out but lot of it is due to Baker not being able to do so either

Do those strengths include hitting the open target? Dude is terrible

This is might be it for Arians after this season and pass the reigns off to Leftwich or Bowles and retire.

I believe AB 100% and everyone knows Arians is senile as hell.

Good luck Arians with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom