2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH at Amari Cooper, who knows when pro leagues will stop testing for Covid though. 2024, 25', beyond? At some point this likely happens but not for several years I'd say.

I'm over ppl comparing it to the flu but to think that's what MJ really had that day
mjlol (1) (1).png

knowing how MJ roles.. whatever dude did that night before had to be epic

also him performing like that hungover STILL impressive as hell

I feel like Pippen’s weird self would’ve leaked that story by now. MJ mustve had them dudes sign NDA’s that night :lol:

I feel like Pippen’s weird self would’ve leaked that story by now. MJ mustve had them dudes sign NDA’s that night :lol:

shhhhh tell the whole story, that makes the shh even more impressive to me

dude use to go play golf before finals games.. think about that shhh on a golf course in the damn sun for hours before he gotta go play a finals game

He had them in a great spot too. Sean Payton can't keep doing mess with Taysom Hill. I know his defense was pissed. They played good and you got this H-back out there tryna play QB wasting positions. The ego of some coaches is crazy.
He really ain’t got many options it’s either Taysom or Siemen…Taysom is the better option because he can at least make things happen with his feet and also can throw deep.

Steelers shoulda been planning for Ben's exit. He been pump faking about retirement since like 2017.

Makes sense in theory but it wouldn't have been practical, plus they drafted Rudolph in the 3rd round of 2018, but he stinks. Steelers were still contending for championships in 2017 and 2018 and Ben was playing relatively well. Remember their offense still had Le'veon, a great line and AB, the defense was their biggest weakness. If there was any year for the organization to draft a QB, it would've been after the 2019 season when he got hurt and missed the entire year, and Rudolph looked like ****. But they chose to trade their 1st round pick to the Dolphins for Minkah before the deadline, which has been a move that's worked out well. So with a second round pick in the 2020 draft, instead of drafting Claypool, maybe they take Jalen Hurts, all other QB's drafted him are backups/out the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom