2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Dan Quinn and a while back Matt Patricia be the head coach and wear their hats backwards. I guess I’m getting old. It just doesn’t seem professional to me.

Yeah I’m kinda with that, AB went ‘officially’ too far that’s when you mess up with suspensions. That being said Rodgers should’ve been wearing a mask in his post-game interviews, but granted he’s far from the reporters when he’s doing that.

One guy was like yeah I’m vaccinated, the other tried to play with reporters when the NFL knew, that’s on them, the NFL, too.

both putting people at risk. one just doing it sorta "legally" (even tho he was breaking league protocols and rules). i agree AB's is worse but in the spirit of what the protocols are for and protecting people, feel like getting off scot free seems unfair (and don't tell me about the fine :lol: )

casper90403 casper90403 I like Odell, liked Cam Akers (crazy how far we’ve come since him/the injury), like Ramsey, like Donald. I have nothing against them.

I just have seen Stafford year in and year out and think you guys gotta go after Rodgers this offseason. That’s your chance to not trip up imo. I know he’s got a five-year gap or whatever on Stafford.

Got damn CeeDee is good

THIS is the move ill never get.. made too much sense.. didn’t think we had a chance at hell at getting dude and he drops more than within reach

I’ll admit I didn’t think Justin jefferson would be as good as he is.. but ceedee was always the goods and what we needed

ceedee is the X for the next decade and then just keep drafting speed guys in late rounds hoping you hit on a speed guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom