2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally able to bring myself to watch Zimmers post game...

He was trying to say that the team continues to fight and play with heart but said, "Our guys play with a lot of fart..."

:rofl:

images(1).jpg

Russ, Dalvin, Jefferson, Thielen, Irv Smith, Conklin

30001BB7-80E7-497F-B98F-35C18AFF7709.jpeg

On this current team, yes....but they're cash strapped as it for something similar capwise. But it's also in the cards that the whole thing gets blown up and they start from scratch.

Vikings have never really done that though.

Our coach was good going ahead with Klint Kubiak, I know yours has also had problem with OCs. I’d still rather have Pete over Zimmer for sure.

651akathepaul 651akathepaul we know it’s never gonna happen that they trade in Kirk who has years under contract left, without needing to, for Russ but idk why that wouldn’t be smart…

Exactly let’s take advantage of elpablo21 elpablo21 ’s team that has Geno as backup and “give them Kirk as help” for ah, Russell Wilson… opportunities are what you make them. Unless they want no QB with little draft capital… eek 😤

Riverboat almost blew it. Just kick the damn field goal :smh:
Kicker blew out his hamstring, had no choice but to go for it.

Vegas should be a good test for this team before finishing up with 5 straight NFC East games.

Leave it to RG3 to drop this the night after a rare prime time win :lol:

Who’s RG3’s Ghostwriter? Art Vandelay Briles? Everyone must write a story.

Kicker blew out his hamstring, had no choice but to go for it.

I hated the call at first but understand after the fact. Tress Way, the punter, kicks with his left leg meaning the holder had to switch his stance. They practiced on the sideline and it was a mess. Add that you just had a kick blocked it was a recipe for a repeat disaster.

I’ll always respect RGIII for the 2012 season. Most exciting season I’ve experienced as a fan. But dude needs to stop it. Call your college games and let people forget how much of a clown you are.

I hated the call at first but understand after the fact. Tress Way, the punter, kicks with his left leg meaning the holder had to switch his stance. They practiced on the sideline and it was a mess. Add that you just had a kick blocked it was a recipe for a repeat disaster.

I’ll always respect RGIII for the 2012 season. Most exciting season I’ve experienced as a fan. But dude needs to stop it. Call your college games and let people forget how much of a clown you are.
2005 and 2012 are the only two “good” years of football I have ever experienced.

With that being said - agreed. Rob needs to just shut up unless he has info that can end Snyder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom