2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dak had ZERO, ZERO carries....... ZERO. Mahomes had 7.

I AM SO TIRED OF HIM NOT EVEN THREATENING TO SCRAMBLE. Even if for 2 or 3 yards. Smh, that stuff just makes it easy on defenses. Dude refuses to run

11DDE19F-29F7-45A2-B873-24A4B3C50B87.jpeg

Even though he continues to play like ****, Baker is the only QB that's given passes from his fanbase. Instead of X's and O's, TD to INT ratio, YPG etc, he gets judged on the intangibles, like his attitude and grit lol

the-rock-eye-roll.gif

I used to rock with Baker especially, his rookie season but mans ain't it.

Has shown minimal improvement since his rookie year and keeps making the same crippling mistakes.

Can't use the excuse of trying to force it to OBJ anymore.

Young QBs like Herbo and Burrow have shown progression in development as signal callers, while the only thing he's shown progression in is more undeserved commercials.

FDB.

Is there a realistic chance USC could end up edition on Pete? That would be cool, I’d watch that team.

I am sort of into Doug Pederson if any Philly fans want to talk me down

the-rock-eye-roll.gif

I used to rock with Baker especially, his rookie season but mans ain't it.

Has shown minimal improvement since his rookie year and keeps making the same crippling mistakes.

Can't use the excuse of trying to force it to OBJ anymore.

Young QBs like Herbo and Burrow have shown progression in development as signal callers, while the only thing he's shown progression in is more undeserved commercials.

FDB.
Definitely. No excuses for Baker, his rosters have always been stacked. He just doesn’t impress to the eye. Inconsistent. Inaccurate. Not bad but far from special.

I am sort of into Doug Pederson if any Philly fans want to talk me down

right staff and decision makers above him, he can be good

but as I tried to point out many times, when coaching staff started getting raided, he was too loyal to his own people who were getting covered up internally

mike groh being a perfect example, super bowl year he was the WR coach.. this a guy who got fired by his own father from that same position at UVA after formally being a QB coach and WR coach.. but because we lost 2 important coaches above him, he ended up at OC

right staff and decision makers above him, he can be good

but as I tried to point out many times, when coaching staff started getting raided, he was too loyal to his own people who were getting covered up internally

mike groh being a perfect example, super bowl year he was the WR coach.. this a guy who got fired by his own father from that same position at UVA after formally being a QB coach and WR coach.. but because we lost 2 important coaches above him, he ended up at OC
Yeah I know he basically got let go for that reason. Common Achilles heel among NFL HCs.

Yeah I know he basically got let go for that reason. Common Achilles heel among NFL HCs.

yea the eagles were willing to spend money to bring in a young guy that had some level of success to bring new ideas

but dude wanted to promote from within and wasn’t willing to give up some of the play calling

Might as well let Micah be a full time pass rusher. Use him in that von Miller role. Let him keep his hand in then ground. He’s already a more consistent pass rusher than Demarcus Lawrence

why though?

make him the WILL and then you can use him in a variety of roles..

but I guess it depends on who you guys have available.. not going lie, don’t even remember what guys y’all still got healthy right now in that front 7

when Lawrence and Gregory are there, he plays more LB and gets some snaps hand on the ground but you’re using him more like that standing 5th rusher when he attacks

Yesterday was a weird game. Outside of two drives both defense dominated.

After the Tennessee beat down and the schedule they had upcoming if you would have told me the Chiefs would be 7-4 heading into the bye I would have asked what drugs are you taking.

Chiefs, have definitely got some big breaks in that schedule but that is what the NFL is now. Parity is at an all time high so no win is guaranteed and if there is no clear cut dominant team then along the way you need some of those 'breaks' to go your way.

Saw this brought up on Twitter yesterday and almost cried real tears.

2019 and 2020 NFL Drafts

1637600477502.png

1637600466740.png

KC took Mecole Hardman just a few picks ahead of DK Metcalf.

The next year, they took CEH just a few picks ahead of Jonathan Taylor.

They could have had Mahomes, Taylor, Tyreek, DK, and Kelce in one offense. :wow: :lol: :rofl: :sick:

I've never been a huge fan of the way Veach drafts but the NFL draft is purely more about luck and timing than it is anything else. It is fun to use a revisionist history to think about what a team could have been though. Scary hours.

1. Yeah the CEH pick was a huge reach and as of right now a bust. That team had so many more pressing needs, especially on defense for them to take CEH. If they were going RB I thought they should have taken Swift.

2. You have to remember that the night before the Draft the Tyreek Hill tapes came out. Everyone was in a panic and at that point you figured his career was over. So of course the Chiefs panicked and went with the 'best' Tyreek Hill replacement they could find. I doubt he gets a second deal with the Chiefs and will probably end up being a journeyman 'athlete' WR.

Don’t forget what’s his name Washington took as far as RBs.. also the ravens guy who got hurt

i’m late.. but kc thoroughly dominated us yesterday…specifically the dline and chris jones.. very impressive performance….

Which ravens guy that got hurt? They all got hurt :lol:

OSU RB.. I was kinda lost why they felt they had to take CEH when there wasn’t a clear dude to me

especially when Taylor measured out like he did plus tested like he did plus have the production to back it up.. if something came up in the medicals, I could understand that

The reason why Mayfield keeps getting a pass:

3ed357c99b9a60bf5d3efae800a338ef_crop_exact.jpg
Also he’s white. He’s the #1 pick. He plays for a vocal and defensive fanbase.

Biggest thing I’ve noticed in NFL is if you are a high first rounder, especially #1 and you’re decent, people will wildly overrate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom