2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As an adjunct to my previous post, the more I think about it, the more large scale this becomes. It's something we can already assume, but the scope in real time would be unprecedented, because you know these owners have contacts, friends, enemies, etc. in all walks, sectors, high end positions of the corporate world. The entire system would literally be in peril. CEOs, politicians....no way that gets out...quid pro quo for the owners here who have to deal with Snyder bc they have just as much dirt with the stakes of others involved, people, businesses or otherwise.

Crazy thing is who was Gruden emailing things like that and felt THAT comfortable to share

This is all conjecture here, but considering the prevailing thought that the majority of the League's brass have similar thoughts to Gruden, who really is more than just a head coach, I think he was talking to his "boys" -- BA as one, who share that similar sentiment and he just needed to go full Gruden and try and be the funny guy or the tough guy or whatever it is that has them say..."oh, thats just Gruden being Gruden." I have a funny feeling about this one now. The focus is on Gruden, but he's not THE problem. Just part of it and an easy out.

the way the raiders handled this is pretty terrible, if its true that the Raiders had this info since Friday and Mark did nothing yikes

Are you shocked? I am not. They’re such a joke of an organization. Nothing will change with that moron as the decision maker. :lol:

Dan Snyder is a piece of **** and he's basically untouchable. He's had all types foolery going on with the cheerleaders, pimping them out. He had to be forced to get rid of that name. It's been so many wild stories about that franchise since he took over.

i disagree.. I don’t think the owners would publicly sell him out, because then they think they could be in his shoes

but I do think they’d jump to try force him to sell.. Washington used to be huge and look at the state of the team for the last 2 decades.. most they’ve got is winning off seasons and then the inevitable of them getting burned by those signings

Where the hell does Gruden even go from here? He's done in the sports world, I don't even think FOX would touch him at this point. Hope he didn't go on a spending spree with those Raiders checks, he might need to open a Rib Shack in Mississippi to generate income.

So he made about 10:1 on the bet or +1000? It’s sort of a crappy high risk bet.
He could’ve bet four less games with a fixed odds parlay and won the same amount.
looking at that bet, if all the odds for each event were the same, he bet on 8 -275 bets. But it’s all risky and a gamble.

one less bet for a 7 bet parlay, he drops to $320. A 4 better pays out $101. Ride his luck wave.
Trust me he been had a gambling problem for YEARS :lol:

Me and his fam been trying to tell him to chill lmao. But he’s been obsessed with these lil prop bets since the NBA bubble and March madness, and so far since this NFL season started he’s like 8-12 on these single game prop bets. He’s sent me a few and I’ve helped him tweak some of them for better odds/higher payouts.

106474.jpeg

i disagree.. I don’t think the owners would publicly sell him out, because then they think they could be in his shoes

but I do think they’d jump to try force him to sell.. Washington used to be huge and look at the state of the team for the last 2 decades.. most they’ve got is winning off seasons and then the inevitable of them getting burned by those signings

They're not gonna force him to sell. He makes too much money, too clicked in. They're the 5th valued franchise with all that losing the last 20+ years.

Damn those sound like easy bets .. are they always similar to this? I might need to start
Trust me he loses more than he wins. But since this NFL season has started he’s been hot. I’ve helped him tweak some of these prop bets and give him feedback on what to bet.
If you want to get started I say start small with a coupes dollars. Do a 3 leg prop bet with unfavorable odds but if they do hit you’ll win like $8-10 payout. Just so you can get a hang of it before upping your ticket costs. Don’t say I didn’t warn you though :lol:

Where the hell does Gruden even go from here? He's done in the sports world, I don't even think FOX would touch him at this point. Hope he didn't go on a spending spree with those Raiders checks, he might need to open a Rib Shack in Mississippi to generate income.
Do they still owe him $70M?

This is all conjecture here, but considering the prevailing thought that the majority of the League's brass have similar thoughts to Gruden, who really is more than just a head coach, I think he was talking to his "boys" -- BA as one, who share that similar sentiment and he just needed to go full Gruden and try and be the funny guy or the tough guy or whatever it is that has them say..."oh, thats just Gruden being Gruden." I have a funny feeling about this one now. The focus is on Gruden, but he's not THE problem. Just part of it and an easy out.

Gruden is classic NFL in 2021. Nobody is more quintessential NFL bravado guy than him. Gruden was very powerful in the NFL circles. Notice they said Gruden talked smack about the owners.
It’s foolish to think people don’t curry favour of them

I wonder Gruden has any type of dirt on any of these owners, or anyone of relevance. He’s pretty much done in the NFL. He’s not getting any ESPN gig, or anything else along those lines so he was nothing to lose if he does.

If he has any dirt and receipts, it could get interesting if he were to go scorched earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom