2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m certain a deal will get done with Terry. His franchise tag number for next year is about $27 mil… Dude will get paid one way or the other.

20220613_141531.jpg

Damn :lol:

Still have no idea what the Titans were doing...

dudes supposedly had it worked out to get payton and brady..

and yall think hoodie really actually had an accident
Everything that's come out after definitely makes me think it might've been a little more premeditated than just a simple 'accident' as initially thought :lol:

TB hasn't denied those rumors either when asked so...

Probably got wind of those rumors in league circles and decided to **** the Fins whole world up :lol:

you cant tell me with all the headset problems opposing teams have had when playing the pats

this dude employed someone to read lips to potentially be able to decipherer other teams play calling

recording other teams practices/walk throughs

and with 1 little whoopsie that he could conveniently blame on his age, dude could blow up a division rival AND brady's whole situation

Never thought I would see so many Derrick Mason stans on Twitter. Really solid WR, but his longevity made him most special across those Titans and Ravens teams.

Never thought I would see so many Derrick Mason stans on Twitter. Really solid WR, but his longevity made him most special across those Titans and Ravens teams.
Brown was easily the best wr that played for the team unless we’re counting Randy’s failed stint there.

Derrick Mason was really good for them but AJ was better imo.

Speaking of the former though, will always love this soundbite :lol:

AJ was the best WR we’ve had in a Titans uniform.

I hated the move at first BUT AJ is also a walking injury.

I still don’t love the move but I understand where they came from.

The move I hate the most is that POS Tannehill is still the QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom