2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deshaun Watson is innocent. If he was a white QB this would have all been swept under the rug. Innocent until proven guilty. Let him be great!

Been twice by coincidence. Once in Chicago while visiting a friend and again passing through Philly. It basically feels like a big, family-friendly tailgate. They had exhibits, concession stands, shops… Saw MJD up close in the crowd doing TV stuff. Got snuck into VIP in Philly and they had a great food spread and full bar.

It’s something to check out if its in your city and you’ve never been. But don’t plan your whole day around it. Have a few beers, check the exhibits, talk **** to other fans, hear a few names called then get on with your day.
Went to the Chiefs draft party when they drafted Mahomes. It was at their indoor practice facility. It was for season ticket holders but one of my boys couldn't make it so he gave me his tix. Free food, wrist band for 2 beers, ex players signing autographs, cheerleaders, etc. It was a pretty good time. I left as they were calling Pat's name. Place went crazy. Gonna try to check it out if it isn't too crazy to get to.
BROWNS WANTED A 1st ROUND PICK FOR BAKER!????????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:
This kinda explains a lot with that org. Their valuations of players is off. They would have to want 8 firsts for Myles.

This would be hilarious to see :lol:

20220325_135753.jpg

:nerd:

The afc west doesn't seem as much of the gauntlet without reek

Kelce won't be open across the middle as much since people won't be bailing *** to protect the deep ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom