2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like Daboll should resign. What an awful way to start as a HC. To our knowledge he did nothing wrong but this **** gonna follow him and gonna be talked about all season. Especially when the team is winning 4-5 games this season.

Not denying racist **** goes on and the Rooney rule is a damn joke, but I'm almost positive the Giants interviewed Leslie Frazier the same day as Daboll, and also our DC Graham. If Daboll was their guy for sure, couldn't they have just skipped the interview with Flores?

Either way, I kinda wanted Flores too. That **** with the Dolphins is crazy

They interviewed Leslie on Zoom which doesn’t count as a real interview. His real interview was Friday..

Daboll was offered the job Monday and they interviewed Patrick Graham on Wednesday, Flores on Thursday and Frazier on Friday. So he was offered the job before they even met with any of them for real.

Graham Got Rooney Ruled
francis.png

651akathepaul 651akathepaul @jpzx 👇🏿

GM is black. Were in on Graham, Demeco and Raheem Morris. There wasn't just a single token black coach they interviewed. I don't think the Vikings are doing dirty. Just a young GM being thorough.

And Harbaugh is proven and would be on a lot of lists as a top candidate. Not like it's a first time HC or anything.

GM is black. Were in on Graham, Demeco and Raheem Morris. There wasn't just a sngle token black coach they interviewed. I don't think the Vikings are doing dirty. Just a young GM being thorough.
Gig was Harbaugh's the second he took the first interview. I'm not mad at that specific hire. Harbaugh was getting a gig somewhere
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Feel like Daboll should resign. What an awful way to start as a HC. To our knowledge he did nothing wrong but this **** gonna follow him and gonna be talked about all season. Especially when the team is winning 4-5 games this season.

They interviewed Leslie on Zoom which doesn’t count as a real interview. His real interview was Friday..

Daboll was offered the job Monday and they interviewed Patrick Graham on Wednesday, Flores on Thursday and Frazier on Friday. So he was offered the job before they even met with any of them for real.
Makes sense. Thanks

Gig was Harbaugh's the second he took the first interview. I'm not mad at that specific hire. Harbaugh was getting a gig somewhere
9zy7x0_th (2).png

We don't know that. Like I mentioned before, Harbaugh came on way late and nearly coincided with Demeco declining a 2nd interview. Has history with Harbs. Sometimes it's just due diligence. *shrugs*

Wait so Hoodie Bill really got his intel mixed up because he didn’t know which Brian the Giants were referring to? :lol:
That's the official story but folks are justifiably suspicious that Bill would make that sort of oversight knowing the implications :lol:

Whole giant can of warms just got knocked over...

This is a big deal but so is Washington and it’s 20+ cases of sexual misconduct and nothing happened.

And thank you BB, you made the entire Giants organization look like ****. They finally felt good after this last week and then this. The radio is killing the Giants again, I love it.

Kudos to Flores, but most of this will truly start to matter when the star minority players of the nfl start speaking up. You see it with star players in the NBA all the time like Lebron and look how progressive that league is. In the NFL you get crickets from the likes of the Mahomes, Donalds, Prescott’s etc.

Kudos to Flores, but most of this will truly start to matter when the star minority players of the nfl start speaking up. You see it with star players in the NBA all the time like Lebron and look how progressive that league is. In the NFL you get crickets from the likes of the Mahomes, Donalds, Prescott’s etc.
White prominent players need to speak up too

Well maybe not Aaron Rodgers but someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom