2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
q5uixc3cu5f81.jpg

The guy gets you 6 rings and you’re mad because he didn’t mention you in a Instagram post? This is why Boston can’t have nice things.

I miss the days when the Pats were perennial losers, the Red Sox were cursed, the Celtics hadn’t won since the 80’s, and the Bruins hadn’t won since the 70’s.

The guy gets you 6 rings and you’re mad because he didn’t mention you in a Instagram post? This is why Boston can’t have nice things.

I miss the days when the Pats were perennial losers, the Red Sox were cursed, the Celtics hadn’t won since the 80’s, and the Bruins hadn’t won since the 70’s.
Yea makes no sense but Boston media has been hot take trash my entire life so no surprise :lol: :smh:

Doesn't owe anyone anything else at this point outside of his own family

on one hand people say its disrespectful. on the other they clown the group of Boston media that is upset by the so called "snub"

well which is it? :lol:

It was tough rooting against Brady. I think I gave up after the Falcons 28-3 SB. Like this mfer done did it again. I quit. :lol:

Bruh, I lived overseas at that time and was fortunate to catch the game. Called out sick for obvious reasons but my boss didn’t actually know why. As the game went on, I became so ****ing depressed. Then I called my boss again and told him that I began to feel “better” therefore I’d be reporting in for work instead.

Kept the game streaming in the background as I got ready, then boom… rest is history :pimp:

****ing unbelievable how he orchestrated those drives in the second half. That Edelman catch was so damn clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom