2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Took a second test a few days ago and ya boy has Covid. If you guys are still going into work, tell your job to go **** themseleves. We had an outbreak :smh:

Our office is “open” to people who want to come in, but it’s not required. I’ve been going in because I get a lot more done there than at home. But I might stop because this week we’ve gotten three e-mails from our office manager about people in the building testing positive for COVID. It’s everywhere in LA it seems. :frown:

Anyway, best of luck to you for mild symptoms and a quick recovery.

mma56jz3qr561.jpg

Wait...is he Saying Duncan is a big man or power forward? lol

Trust me, you guys don't want this type of disparity in basketball. It wouldn't be good for the league

The Rays could have a $200M payroll if they wanted. There's no salary cap & their owner is a billionaire.

Every team in baseball could have a $200M+ payroll.

Took a second test a few days ago and ya boy has Covid. If you guys are still going into work, tell your job to go **** themseleves. We had an outbreak :smh:

Quick recovery man.

Rip some shots while you can't taste.

I love that Poku doesn't even look for a guard when he gets the defensive rebounds. It'll be ugl in the regualr season when teams care, but I can relate to the shortest person on the court always think they gotta be the point guard and come running up to you when you get a board and being like, "i got it *****, spot up or something."

I'm just throwing ideas out there, there's no fool proof way to determine who should be eligible but I know for sure that the current system isn't working. I want a system to reward the truly elite guys like but exclude players like Wall, Gobert, Draymond, etc. What's your recommendation?
Leave it up to the teams, nobody is forcing em to pay those players the big money...Let the GM’s and rest of the front office do their job

Teams are too stuck on the don’t let a player leave for “nothin” that’s the real issue

Lmao ain’t like that potential went anywhere lol

Protein Shake 6MOTY tho :nthat:

This one here though. amitt5504 amitt5504

The thing is that Kork has become more than that. Defense is still bad but better than JJ. He has that floater and can drive a bit. We need guys you can also dribble into the lane on top of being shooters. That alone makes Thybulle better than Cov

Back
Top Bottom