2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm right there with you. I'm sure it has to do a lot with my team being one of the best this year, but I haven't enjoyed a season as much as this one in a long time. It seems like all the prime time games were good matchups between good teams, and worth watching. I didn't realize there were no more Thursday night games until I had grabbed a beer, plopped myself on the couch, and turned on the TV expecting to watch a game, only to come up dissapointed. Chugged the beer, and went to bed. :tongue:

Same bro. Yesterday was weird for me. I had Rockets/Heat tickets but decided to just stay home, showered, tossed on Netflix and passed out before 9pm washed as hell.

I have a full time job with the government M-Friday and a part time as well, my part time normally requires me to work on Sundays but this season I've been extremely fortunate to have been off pretty much every Sunday this season. Only Bears game I missed this season was the final 3 minutes of the 4th due to work, then when they went to OT I ducked off into the bathroom and watched OT.

This week I work sunday and next week but I'm off again come Wildcard weekend. Playoffs should be exciting. NFC is pretty much wrapped up it looks like. A Vikings Loss / Eagles win this week makes things interesting but the AFC looks crazy as far as seeding goes.

As we spoke of RBs the other day this covers couple subjects

tumblr_p6gmitJG921w36rr3o1_500.gif

I'm off today. It's my lady's bday tomorrow so we're doing dinner later tn us two and tmrw with her fam.

Rainy af in NY all day.

Rainy in the bay too... taking the wife to Mary Poppins tonight. Enjoy bruv.

I’m an Eric Reid supporter, but come on, man - launching yourself and landing on a player who is CLEARLY out of bounds is penalty. There were a few calls like this on Monday night the refs missed. And don’t get me started with the targeting penalty that wasn’t called on the Cowboys that knocked Kamara out of the game...

Last edited:
I’m an Eric Reid supporter, but come on, man - launching yourself and landing on a player who is CLEARLY out of bounds is penalty. There were a few calls like this on Monday night the refs missed. And don’t get me started with the targeting penalty that wasn’t called on the Cowboys that knocked Kamara out of the game...
they know Kam unstoppable so dey wan give em cheap shots

I wonder if Denver would give Vance Joseph an actual chance coaching this team if he were white...
Some of y’all be gasping at straws on this racism **** man. The dude looks lost at times on the sideline. He’s about to get fired because he isn’t producing, not because he’s black. Cmon man. Stop it

I thought CJ Anderson was signing with the Raiders? :lol: I woulda shook for the Rams too I just didn’t know he dipped already

I’m still pissed we didn’t utilize CJ. Like I don’t understand the reasoning behind signing him, then cutting him after giving him like 15 snaps in 8 games. Cut this man right after the trade deadline too smh. Goal line situations we were absolute garbage these past few games too I don’t get it. Passing 3 times on the goal line when we had a back on the roster for situations like that

Some of y’all be gasping at straws on this racism **** man. The dude looks lost at times on the sideline. He’s about to get fired because he isn’t producing, not because he’s black. Cmon man. Stop it
I hear you, but at the same time I’m going to call out unfairness when I see it. Average NFL head coach tenure is over 4 years, this dude has been on the job not even two full seasons. He hasn’t had anywhere close to a top-flight quarterback, and this year has still been within a few plays of beating the Chiefs twice, the Rams, and the Texans. The Broncos are one of many teams in the league that could be 6-10 or 12-4 depending on whether a ball bounces their way or not, and to fire a head coach who isn’t even through two seasons is stupid, race stuff aside. The fact that Elway actually made an announcement after last year that Joseph was coming back for a 2nd year is already weird. I give the Broncos some credit for going with a new face and hiring Vance Joseph in the first place, but if you’re going to try someone new, then try someone new and give him a legitimate chance.

I hear you, but at the same time I’m going to call out unfairness when I see it. Average NFL head coach tenure is over 4 years, this dude has been on the job not even two full seasons. He hasn’t had anywhere close to a top-flight quarterback, and this year has still been within a few plays of beating the Chiefs twice, the Rams, and the Texans. The Broncos are one of many teams in the league that could be 6-10 or 12-4 depending on whether a ball bounces their way or not, and to fire a head coach who isn’t even through two seasons is stupid, race stuff aside. The fact that Elway actually made an announcement after last year that Joseph was coming back for a 2nd year is already weird. I give the Broncos some credit for going with a new face and hiring Vance Joseph in the first place, but if you’re going to try someone new, then try someone new and give him a legitimate chance.
All fair points. Still don’t mean he’s not being given a chance because he’s black. As I said before, there have been times where dude just was flat out lost on that sideline. I think a lot of Bronco fans would agree that dude was just in over his head. He’s not ready to be a head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom