2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that was a great throw to Jeffrey because he ran a great route

Yep, Wentz could never make those throws. Never.

And they still only won by 10 points right?
Yep - “only” 10 points. I’ll take my chances with a 35-7 halftime lead against any team in the league, including the Rams. Don’t get me wrong - I think the Rams and Saints are 1A and 1B in terms of top teams in the league - but this Saints offense is historically good.

No. The Rams miss Kupp, plain and simple. The field has become a lot smaller without him. Thats Goff's safety blanket. He misses him.

I mean I knew he was good for you guys.. but didn't think it was like THAT

Just figured as much as y'all like to run 11 personnel but liked the 3 guys to be interchangeable, he had value from that perspective

I mean I knew he was good for you guys.. but didn't think it was like THAT

Just figured as much as y'all like to run 11 personnel but liked the 3 guys to be interchangeable, he had value from that perspective
best over WR. Cook is just a deep threat. Routes are meh. Woods is good when you have Cook and Kupp out there.

I miss Kupp.

The O-line also looks more gassed the last few weeks.

best over WR. Cook is just a deep threat. Routes are meh. Woods is good when you have Cook and Kupp out there.

I miss Kupp.

The O-line also looks more gassed the last few weeks.

Yea.. I really expected more out of cooks, versatility wise

Yea.. goff and mcvay weren't smart just now.. could have gone left side and gotten plus yardage with the cushion the DBs were giving and got out of bounds quick

On 2nd thou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom